50 123
Thread
Printable Version

Awake Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Say Hello to My Little Friend

So at least he has a clue now who is responsible should make an interesting season finale

Cancelled

1x09 Game Day

In the wife's time line Rex's getting his girlfriend pregnant could be a blessing but in his time line her loosing it was tragic but could also be a blessing and the wife and brother being responsible for the two deaths was sad

1x10 Slack Water

I'm glad that Hannah and Michael talk to Rex's girlfriend but I was disappointed at how her parents were handling the situation and with him not leaving is going to cause trouble

1x11 Say Hello to My Little Friend

Starting to remember what happened in the car crash was interesting especially realising they were run off the road by another cop

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 6-14-2012 15:59 ]

Turtles All the Way Down

Well look like we were right about 3rd reality but still rather confused by this episode as it suggested created another reality

Reply 47#47 bala's post

I just finally got to finish watching this series today.  I hate that it's cancelled and we're left with no real explanation.  

I think the LEAST networks could do is to let the writers know that a show is going to be cancelled so they have an opportunity to tie up the main storyline.  It's happened so many times that I hate to get into new shows at all.  And, especially with a show like this one, that is kind of confusing to begin with, it would have been nice to know what the writers had in mind.  I'm left confused, as the hallucinations started to bleed into both timelines (or all 3?).    It's too easy, and really poor writing if it was all a dream.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

1x12 Two Birds

As soon as you seen the photos of Bird and Michael together you knew Bird would pay the price in one reality and knee capping Hawkins before killing him in the other reality was great but it's a shame they took the evidence to her

1x13 Turtles All the Way Down

About time he realised Tricia was the other corrupt cop but the penguin suit was amusing and the third reality was so predictable' I still think he's in a coma but we will never know

50 123
Thread