Thread
Printable Version

Awake Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Awake Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

The series is scheduled to premiere on March 1, 2012

Police detective Michael Britten (Jason Isaacs) regains consciousness following a car accident involving his wife Hannah (Laura Allen) and his son Rex (Dylan Minnette). Michael moves back and forth between two realities: in one, Rex survived while Hannah is dead; in the other, Hannah survived but Rex did not. Trying to keep both his loved ones alive, Michael starts living a "double life," moving back and forth between the two realities, dealing with different personal conflicts and police partners. He also starts noticing strange links between the two realities

Source

Awake Extended Preview

Pilot

I managed catch this on youtube from NBC channel before restrict it. This was good pilot and it really kept my interest since you need pay attention and it's good thing i was in mood pay attention otherwise this episode would get rather confusing.

I can get potential storyline a mile away like the reality where son is alive and wife is deed look like there going love interest in that reality but in other he still with his wife but son died. So is that cheating?

The ending telling them i will not give up either reality was strong finish.

Reply 6#6 codebreaker's post

That will be season 2

Reply 8#8 codebreaker's post

Wow so look like the accident was not an accident after all why does there always be a hidden agenda to these show.

Reply 14#14 fo_ogun1's post

The problem we don't which reality is real that the mystery   . I don't think we will find out they keep us guessing until the shows ends

Reply 16#16 fo_ogun1's post

Yep that's another possibility

Kate Is Enough

Well i had feeling that tennis racket had something to do with his mother. I found cases boring in this episode i really focus but i just didn't care about them.

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 3-22-2012 22:04  
That is probably a more realistic possibility as the show is about him and would be nice for a family point of view if they are all alive
You mean he's in a coma and two reality are not real.

Oregon

Well getting framed for being serial killer one thing but saving her was good but he made himself a target

That's Not My Penguin

That just annoying trying stop hostage situation but forgetting about between 2 reality was getting confusing by him

I have kind of lost interest in this show i just find the main character dull.

Nightswimming

Well finding out how he was naked at pool was rather amusing

Game Day

Well two different outcome two different murder but i had feeling his wife did it but sad someone died and surprise pregnancy of that teenage girl was a surprise

Slack Water

Well it's a good thing i didn't stop watching since next week episode seems like we will finally get answers. I had feeling they wouldn't move once after they found out his girlfriend was pregnant

Say Hello to My Little Friend

So at least he has a clue now who is responsible should make an interesting season finale

Turtles All the Way Down

Well look like we were right about 3rd reality but still rather confused by this episode as it suggested created another reality

Thread