Thread
Printable Version

Missing Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Ice Queen

Well this certain was great episode having her friend come to rome and surprise her certainly put her in a difficult situation and look like we were right about Father car bomb that it was related to the kidnapping but that girl is one hell of a con-is she working for them or a hostage like him ?. I admit wanting him to touch her was rather amusing since he didn't exactly say no

Reply 21#21 bala's post

I think she is a double, so part of the bad guys, but that she will fall in love with Michael and become a good guy
Or maybe that's just because I love a great love story.

Reply 22#22 kellemanske's post

What a way keep him distracted

I am glad the friend Knows what's going on now.  It helps bring more stable tea curing characters in.   @kelle. I like a good love story too so hopefully they'll help each other escape and she'll go good.  
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

1x03 Ice Queen

Becca trying to send Mary home was for her own good but turning up on the boat could of been dangerous and taking the diamonds was impressive, i had a feeling when they said take her out that they were talking about the other woman but Mary finding out the truth was good

I have to say, I love to be right.
The son is a smart kid, knowing they wouldn't hurt him.
But it looks like the girl payed the price for it.
I think she really is a prisoner, but has to play a dubbel game to stay alive.
Michael being held by his father certainly explains why they don't want to hurt him.
I wonder how long it's going to take him to figure out that his parents were spies.

Reply 27#27 kellemanske's post

Yeah i had feeling as well but wasn't sure but why keep him as a prisoner ?.

Reply 28#28 bala's post

Because the kid would turn against him and run away if he just came out and said he was alive.
And because they have something planned for him and/or his mother.
I think his father needs him to do something, I don't know.
What I wonder is mostly Why now. He has had 10 years the time to do this.

Reply 29#29 kellemanske's post

Those photos suggest he been keeping an eye on them

This has now been added to the flash site

Tell me no lies

Hurting the girl because of his mistakes was a great way to make leverage against the boy.

Washington can't seem to make up their mind.  Help/dont' help.  Make a decision.

I called it!!!     The husband didn't die in the fire!!!   GO ME!

Reply 33#33 arksongbird80's post

She going to be so mad at him wouldn't  want to be in his shoes

Reply 34#34 bala's post

I don't know, in the promo for next episode she looks pretty nice too him and he's the one that has a surprise for her.

The Three Bears

Well her dream was interesting and even when he had a chance to escape he went back for her suggesting that she does have an effect on him shame he doesn't know she's part of the plan but robbing the bank was fun to see.

Reply 36#36 bala's post

he does now she's part of the plan. She told him. But we also found out that she's a victim cause they keep her in check with the insulin. I thought this was a great episode and the cottage was a nice surprise.
The story about the three bears was great.

Reply 37#37 kellemanske's post

Yes i forgot that she told him but i still think she's playing him but you know what this show is like it give one thing but it's completely different later on. i just don't like her

Reply 38#38 bala's post

I thInk she's aa Victim too.   The girl I don't like I the CIA chick sleeping with the boss. How cliche!   

The story and cottage were great.  Him going back shows his depth of character.

Reply 39#39 arksongbird80's post

I agree, the CIA guy lost a part of my respect because of that. Especially with his wife being in Londen waiting for him to come home.

Thread