Thread
Printable Version

NYC 22 Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 2#2 codebreaker's post

What the difference between Rookie Blue and this show?

We have too many cop show on TV ?

Reply 4#4 kellemanske's post

That the problem look success of rookie blue and think they can copy it

What happen to creating original show like Person of interest or Burn Notice?

NYC 22 - Season 1 Promo

Pilot

Well this was ok episode not the best but very watchable but i have say first day on a job is suppose to be easy but walking into domestic situation without her partner was risky. i know they are new but since there were trained they shouldn't make this mistake. It does seem each of these characters have flaws but it will be interesting.

Did anyone spot the cop who was in both this and rookie blue ?

Reply 8#8 kellemanske's post

Yeah i know what you mean these character came off quite awful

Reply 10#10 kellemanske's post

Well think about there are all strangers they came from different training centre unlike rookie blue who seem all been trained at the same place hence no bonding but i am sure after few episode they will start bonding. it's like first day in a job no-one talks to you after few week you get to know people.

I agree about the Afgan guy i have a few friends that from same place but they are the most friendly people i have ever met this guy is the complete opposite.

NYC 22 1x02 - "Firebomb" Promo (HD)

Firebomb

Well i felt this was a much better episode than pilot and some good storyline i had feeling it was one of tenants but kind of stupid evidence out in plain sight if you planning bombing surely gotten rid of all those bottles .

NYC 22 1x03 Promo - "Thugs and Lovers" (HD)

Thugs and Lovers

Finding that guy second time was luck

Reply 17#17 codebreaker's post

I must of got confused

Reply 21#21 codebreaker's post

Well i am not sad not enough episodes to invest in

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 7-10-2012 14:51  
The naked guy found in the brothel raid was interesting but his story was so bizarre there had to be more to it but what a scam to drug him while they milk his credit cards
Yes and you just knew old convict would cause trouble but he took a risk

Reply 26#26 codebreaker's post

Well the fact they got away when they could taken them out but finding the guy at tattoo place was smart thinking but they really should given up rather go out like that.

Reply 29#29 codebreaker's post

Who would of thought a traffic jam would lead to so many arrest ? . You got to feel sorry for the Pot dealer

Reply 30#30 codebreaker's post

Well what they found was a surprise but who would of thought he was asking for help. . Sometimes kid really have more wisdom than adults.

Playing God

What an intense episode it sad to think the father will never get a chance to see his son grow up

Jumpers

5 cop chasing one purse snatcher was a little ridiculous but finding out there was a dog inside but was ditched. The jumper situation was great she didn't listen and caught him . So it was an accident

Ransom

Well i had a feeling that daughter wasn't really kidnapped but i can't believe she would put her father through all of that knowing that they both missed her mother who passed away. It's good thing those cops thought about following that homeless guy to find out where she was.

Samaritans

Well i had feeling he was some sort deserter from Army but just when he thought he was having good day his daughter get arrested in drug buy which i had feeling was reason why they introduce her in the previous episode.

Thread