35 12
Thread
Printable Version

King Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 20#20 bala's post

I actually still like this show. The chief showing his weak side was nice. King having to work was predictable, but I think making it home (eventhough she was late) made a nice ending. Further I think they will make it cause they have already been through that much. But yes I also think he will cheat on her, but since she also cheated on him, I don't think she will divorce him for that. I do think that she will be mad for a while.

Reply 21#21 kellemanske's post

I really like Jesse in first season but this season she's not as witty as she was in the first season.

2x07 Jared and Stacey Cooper

The rock throwing old lady was amusing but what happened to her daughter explained a little to why she was doing it and what a way to get DNA in the cage fight

Chris Harris

Well i can't believe he was innocent but faking his death and guy being in jail was sad

2x08 Isabelle Toomey

Jess spotting the discrepancy in the signature after 15 years was impressive but a simple thing like that being missed is terrible and solving the case in the time it took to cook dinner was a little unbelievable

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 5-1-2012 16:58  
Jess spotting the discrepancy in the signature after 15 years was impressive but a simple thing like that being missed is terrible and solving the case in the time it took to cook dinner was a little  ...
With the amount of tv show we watch i hadn't thought about that

2x09 Chris Harris

Ingrid was a stubborn as her brother with the fact he was innocent and considering his victim is still alive, how tragic Jess and Danny will probable never have kids together because of their incompatibility

Reply 27#27 codebreaker's post

Yes i saw that coming they have too much overcome

Alicia Pratta

Well i had feeling it was her friend but what a moron telling her mother because if he kept quiet he would got away with but because he told her mother he nailed his own coffin on his guilt. .

Reply 29#29 bala's post

I agree, but this was soo sad.

Ep 13

So this was the conclusion of the previous episode.
I like how King kept going after the uncle, even when they didn't have any clues.
The former prostitute demonstrating at the police station was funny.
I wonder where the ballet classes suddenly came from.

Kings personal life just keeps getting worse.
Finding out about Danny, sending Taylor to save her career, ...
I kinda feel sorry for her. She's not the easiest person to live with, but this really isn't all her fault.
Wonder what will happen next season. (if there is any)

2x10 Alicia Pratta

What a strange coincidence that the college student, Alicia who is attacked after getting roofied at a sorority party but the similarities to her mothers rape was bizarre until you realise it was her best friend who took advantage of her and made it look like the same thing that happened to her mother

2x11 Justice Calvin Faulkner

Andrew almost letting his autistic brother Simon get convicted for the murder of the judge would of been cruel when he was the one responsible

2x12 Aurora O'Donnell

Who would of thought Aurora's phone call to the police would lead to the serial killer's dumping ground and Danny recording the dogs turned out to be useful but you just knew the kid was covering for his uncle but dying was a hell of a price to pay

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 5-27-2012 22:28 ]

2x13 Wendy Stetler

I'm glad Jessica found out about Danny again and letting him know she was following him was great, I'm glad the concluded the case from the last episode but don't you wish they could use some compassion and hit Tim on the head with a hammer

35 12
Thread