Thread
Printable Version

King Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 1#1 codebreaker's post

Another great show returns

Reply 3#3 codebreaker's post

This place becoming too much for the forum, the site show are too big for this place.

Reply 5#5 kellemanske's post

The problem is that it will takes days for them sort that out and everyone busy

Reply 7#7 codebreaker's post

Yeah it was good he didn't place the bet but it didn't last long

Reply 9#9 kellemanske's post

The Dialogue is what makes this series interesting

Charlene Francis

How many Ex-husband does Jess have ?

Well after losing baby she wouldn't take time off and trust her to have an Ex to cause problems at work.

Sunil Sharma

Well the case was rather sad with dead family but finding out who did it was interesting as it wasn't who we thought. It great Jessica come to term with losing the baby

Isabelle Toomey

Sorry i been a bit lazy commenting on this season but to be honest i find the show boring i mean after she lost baby you kind of knew things would fall back in place and even her sister told him she doesn't think it will work between them if that didn't put the point across invite his cop partner to thanksgiving certainly put the point across that it won't work. . Yes i think he will cheat on her with her why else would they introduce her into the series ?.

Reply 21#21 kellemanske's post

I really like Jesse in first season but this season she's not as witty as she was in the first season.

Chris Harris

Well i can't believe he was innocent but faking his death and guy being in jail was sad

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 5-1-2012 16:58  
Jess spotting the discrepancy in the signature after 15 years was impressive but a simple thing like that being missed is terrible and solving the case in the time it took to cook dinner was a little  ...
With the amount of tv show we watch i hadn't thought about that

Reply 27#27 codebreaker's post

Yes i saw that coming they have too much overcome

Alicia Pratta

Well i had feeling it was her friend but what a moron telling her mother because if he kept quiet he would got away with but because he told her mother he nailed his own coffin on his guilt. .

Thread