Thread
Printable Version

King Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 4#4 bala's post

maybe it's an idea to remove the old topics where there is no activity anymore?

Reply 8#8 codebreaker's post

I think Spears did the right thing not to rat on the husband, but I hope that he won't gamble again.
Spears being all worried about Jess going in first and all was funny,  but it almost got him killed.
I liked the dialog after he got shot.

Reply 12#12 bala's post

she has 2 ex and 1 current husband.
But I loved this case and the overlap in behaviour between her ex and her current husband.
With both of them being (recovering) addicts.

Reply 18#18 codebreaker's post

I loved the fact that she found it herself, but you're right, not telling before he confessed was the right thing to do.

Reply 20#20 bala's post

I actually still like this show. The chief showing his weak side was nice. King having to work was predictable, but I think making it home (eventhough she was late) made a nice ending. Further I think they will make it cause they have already been through that much. But yes I also think he will cheat on her, but since she also cheated on him, I don't think she will divorce him for that. I do think that she will be mad for a while.

Reply 29#29 bala's post

I agree, but this was soo sad.

Ep 13

So this was the conclusion of the previous episode.
I like how King kept going after the uncle, even when they didn't have any clues.
The former prostitute demonstrating at the police station was funny.
I wonder where the ballet classes suddenly came from.

Kings personal life just keeps getting worse.
Finding out about Danny, sending Taylor to save her career, ...
I kinda feel sorry for her. She's not the easiest person to live with, but this really isn't all her fault.
Wonder what will happen next season. (if there is any)

Thread