Thread
Printable Version

King Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

King Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Season 2 Premieres February 29, 2012

Discuss Anything About Season 2 Here

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 5-25-2012 09:24 ]

Reply 2#2 bala's post

I'm looking forward to this but this should have it's own sub forum by now along with all the others

2x01 Alina Mikute

Jessica giving Danny all that money to pay his gambling debt was risky but i was impressed he walked away without making another bet and getting the former Police Chief a wire was interesting

2x02 Josh Simpson

Jessica lying about being in traffic while having an ultrasound was predictable but the phone call at the same time was amusing and Spears was lucky he was wearing a vest but the killer was quick with the gun

2x03 Jamila Karan

Jess having a miscarriage was tragic but going straight back to work afterwards and not telling anyone was crazy, Martin spotting the watch from the other store was impressive

2x04 Charlene Francis

What a time to inform everyone that she lost the baby at Danny surprise party and i wonder if husband number one was also an addict of some sort but it sounds like Pete was also violent which would explain why he's her ex

Reply 16#16 bala's post

I liked the way Jessica tricked the girl into mentioning the dog which they withheld

2x06 Freddy Boise

The nurse holding Freddy Boise replacement heart hostage for what he done in the past was interesting but not telling him they found it before he confessed was great but having her car towed was amusing

2x07 Jared and Stacey Cooper

The rock throwing old lady was amusing but what happened to her daughter explained a little to why she was doing it and what a way to get DNA in the cage fight

2x08 Isabelle Toomey

Jess spotting the discrepancy in the signature after 15 years was impressive but a simple thing like that being missed is terrible and solving the case in the time it took to cook dinner was a little unbelievable

2x09 Chris Harris

Ingrid was a stubborn as her brother with the fact he was innocent and considering his victim is still alive, how tragic Jess and Danny will probable never have kids together because of their incompatibility

2x10 Alicia Pratta

What a strange coincidence that the college student, Alicia who is attacked after getting roofied at a sorority party but the similarities to her mothers rape was bizarre until you realise it was her best friend who took advantage of her and made it look like the same thing that happened to her mother

2x11 Justice Calvin Faulkner

Andrew almost letting his autistic brother Simon get convicted for the murder of the judge would of been cruel when he was the one responsible

2x12 Aurora O'Donnell

Who would of thought Aurora's phone call to the police would lead to the serial killer's dumping ground and Danny recording the dogs turned out to be useful but you just knew the kid was covering for his uncle but dying was a hell of a price to pay

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 5-27-2012 22:28 ]

2x13 Wendy Stetler

I'm glad Jessica found out about Danny again and letting him know she was following him was great, I'm glad the concluded the case from the last episode but don't you wish they could use some compassion and hit Tim on the head with a hammer

Thread