Thread
Printable Version

login trouble

login trouble

I have another account 'friendvista/vip.tv' and I've reset my password but it's not letting me login saying incorrect password, so then I reset it again (same password) and it's still not letting me login!

Reply 1#1 queerdawg74's post

The only thing i can suggest is to send a site PM to lbjedward explaining your problem and he can reset it but don't tick save a copy to outbox

I sent a message,... waiting to hear back. nothing yet, still can't login.

Reply 3#3 queerdawg74's post

I think he is based in China so it might be in the morning but if you check your tracking to see when it's been opened, when it's Bold it hasn't been opened

ahhhh ok, thank you.

Yep, Jim is correct that lbjedward is based in China so will most likely check the his PM's in the morning (his time). Let us know if you don't hear back.

will do, thanks!

still login issues!

Heard back from lbjedward, asked me to send email to service@friendvista.com to reset password, and that address just comes back as a permanent failure!

Reply 8#8 queerdawg74's post

I'm sorry you're having such a hassle.  Send him another PM and tell him  the email address isn't working.  I've not had need to use it in a long time, so don't know why it isn't working.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

You're right, I just tested it. I'll PM lbjedward about it and get back to you.

Crossed posts with you Barb!

queerdawg, fyi. The friendvista e-mail box was full and was rejecting e-mails. lbjedward has cleared it out now so you can try again.

Thread