48 123
Thread
Printable Version

Common Law Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Common Law Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Common Law (2012) Premiered on USA on May 11, 2012

Common Law centers on Travis Marks (Ealy) and Wes Mitchell (Kole), two cops with a problem... each other. Wes, a methodical former lawyer with a passion for cars, gardening and his ex-wife, and Travis, a maverick ladies' man who served time in juvenile hall, can't stand each other. As partners, they were LAPD's dream team on the homicide squad but constant bickering got in the way of their work and the two ended up on probation. To revive their flagging professional relationship, their Captain (McGee) sends them to couples therapy to help understand and resolve their conflicts. We soon learn that a successful relationship or partnership doesn't mean you have to like the same things; you just have to hate the same things.

Homepage

Discuss Anything About Common Law (2012) Here

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 7-27-2013 06:58 ]

You really can't be patient

Reply 2#2 codebreaker's post

I can see this being another USA show that will go on for years to come

Reply 3#3 bala's post

I needed something else to do while watching the replay of the F1 practice session and seeing i have had to pay extra this year for the privilege i will watch them all

Reply 5#5 codebreaker's post

I watched it all live this morning and will do the same for the rest of the weekend

Reply 6#6 spratt89's post

As it was the first time the practice sessions have been aired i did try to watch live but fell asleep but will watch the qualifying and race live

Common Law (USA Network) - Series Premiere Promo (HD)

Isabell from the finder has already gotten another job with the guys at common law.  Insider info maybe?  

Haha lex Luther was the father!!  Haha
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Pilot

Well i didn't like the first episode and to be honest i felt some of it was over the top like that petrol station robbery, are we meant to believe that calm one would crash his car into petrol station just so provide back up to his partner, i would expected that from other one but not him .

This episode failed at comedy duo aspect of this show. I suppose i shouldn't be harsh but lets face it my expectation were raised by the promo so i was left rather disappointed by end of the episodes. I suppose it can only get better but not worse only time will tell

1x01 Pilot

Work partners going to couples therapy because he pulled a gun on his partner is different from other cop shows, that was some chase for the dead guys shoes and the jumper was lucky when the pigeon startled him but drawing their guns on the baby because of the sound of his rattle was scary, their constant arguing is a little to much but at leased they solved the case

1x02 Ride-Along

Finding out Dr. Ryan was having her own problems with her partners son after the ride-along was interesting and Travis offering to help was nice but Wes being late because he brought a new car before going to therapy was amusing especially when they all wanted to take a look

1x03 Soul Mates

Travis trying to protect Wes from finding out about Alex's on-line dating profile was nice but scaring her date to come clean was over the top and you just knew Alex would be a match on his profile

48 123
Thread