Thread
Printable Version

Common Law Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

1x04 Ex-Factor

Getting their high-end vehicles shot at was amusing considering the sting operation was somewhere else and after Phil's chicken stunt I'm glade they got the car jacking ring but letting Phil get the publicity was nice

1x05 The T Word

The kids drawing of one of the home invasions crew was impressive but looking like babies will be hard to find without catching them in the act but Travis foster brother being one of them was interesting, the FBI agent giving them both her number and asking them to keep it quiet was amusing

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 6-26-2012 04:05 ]

Role play

Well the fact that they realised they needed each other to stay grounded was nice but i had feeling it was the victum sister who killed her as husband just look like too obvious suspect.

1x06 Performance Anxiety

I loved the way they left him hanging until he confessed but I doubt it would stand up in court and Wes being in a bad mood after his awful date was interesting but him finding out she was playing away made it better, letting the wife go knowing she was involved was a surprise and the basketball bet was priceless

1x07 Role Play

When the victim chucked the phone on the floor I had a feeling it was a set up so being killed by her accomplish would of been a surprise and the role play was funny to start with but by the end of the episode I had enough of it

Joint Custody

Well taking responsablity of the dog was rather amusing but finding out it was cop who was responsible for poisoning the dog certainly put them in a tricky situation but smart move making it look like dog was dead

1x08 Joint Custody

The police dog not liking Travis's girlfriend was amusing and having the dog play dead to catch the cop that poisoned him was interesting

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 7-19-2012 01:03 ]

odd couple

Well Travis was right about the women helping but shoot the guy was interesting but finding out prison guard was on it with her was great twist it's a good thing Wes has his back

1x09 Odd Couples

The way they figured out where the money was hidden was impressive and the prank while placing the bug was amusing, the microphone pen was a clever way to keep the pizza guy from talking but her working with the guard almost worked

In-Laws Vs. Outlaws

Well another average episode but i had feeling that guy was more than a witness but seeing Travis and Wes training mentor were good to see where they learnt their habits.

This has now been added to the flash site

Hot For Teacher

Well you just knew they couldn't help but look into her case but her firing them and asking them to see someone else should be interesting

Thread