Thread
Printable Version

Common Law Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

You really can't be patient

Common Law (USA Network) - Series Premiere Promo (HD)

Pilot

Well i didn't like the first episode and to be honest i felt some of it was over the top like that petrol station robbery, are we meant to believe that calm one would crash his car into petrol station just so provide back up to his partner, i would expected that from other one but not him .

This episode failed at comedy duo aspect of this show. I suppose i shouldn't be harsh but lets face it my expectation were raised by the promo so i was left rather disappointed by end of the episodes. I suppose it can only get better but not worse only time will tell

Role play

Well the fact that they realised they needed each other to stay grounded was nice but i had feeling it was the victum sister who killed her as husband just look like too obvious suspect.

Joint Custody

Well taking responsablity of the dog was rather amusing but finding out it was cop who was responsible for poisoning the dog certainly put them in a tricky situation but smart move making it look like dog was dead

odd couple

Well Travis was right about the women helping but shoot the guy was interesting but finding out prison guard was on it with her was great twist it's a good thing Wes has his back

In-Laws Vs. Outlaws

Well another average episode but i had feeling that guy was more than a witness but seeing Travis and Wes training mentor were good to see where they learnt their habits.

Hot For Teacher

Well you just knew they couldn't help but look into her case but her firing them and asking them to see someone else should be interesting

Gun

Well this was an interesting season finale with some answers but who would of thought they would voluntary to come back even when they don't need to  

Thread