34 12
Thread
Printable Version

Common Law Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

1x08 Joint Custody

The police dog not liking Travis's girlfriend was amusing and having the dog play dead to catch the cop that poisoned him was interesting

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 7-19-2012 01:03 ]

1x09 Odd Couples

The way they figured out where the money was hidden was impressive and the prank while placing the bug was amusing, the microphone pen was a clever way to keep the pizza guy from talking but her working with the guard almost worked

This has now been added to the flash site

1x10 In-Laws Vs. Outlaws

Miguel's body guards opening fire at the car wash was predictable but one of them should of picked up the automatic weapon while they had chance and arguing who got the collar at the end was amusing

1x11 Hot For Teacher

I'm surprised Wes confided in Travis about the dreams he's had about Dr. Ryan but Travis catching the dream bug was amusing and I didn't trust that lawyer from the start, the new therapist arguing with himself was priceless

Reply 43#43 arksongbird80's post

There is no way I would see a therapist who needed one more than me

1x12 Gun!

The guys finally sharing their story of what landed them in therapy was interesting considering the new therapist would of signed their tickets without going back, the yoga class wanting to know how the story ends was amusing and arresting them in the evidence locker was a great way to end the season

34 12
Thread