54 123
Thread
Printable Version

Dallas Season 1-3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 1#1 codebreaker's post

I was just about create this topic than i thought i better do a search

DALLAS TNT RELEASES NEW PROMO

Dallas 2012 - TNT Introduce Teaser - First Look Behind Scenes

TNT - Dallas - The Story Behind Dallas

Pilot (AKA Changing of the Guard)

Well i was too young when Dallas was on air so i decided to see what the new version is like. Post 6 above was  A very useful video explain background of the old Dallas which meant you could follow what happen in the first episode without actually watch old version.

Well i have to say this was off to a good start with all the twist and turn and it does look like rivalry is still there but finding out who was in red sport car was a surprise but seriously end it in the Dallas cowboys football ground just was a bit over the top for me.

Off to watch next episode thought i do a quick comment before i forgot what happened in this episode.

[ Last edited by bala at 6-14-2012 10:47 ]

Hedging Your Bets

Wow what another great episode JR is one smart man and finding out his son tried to con him should be intresting. So i had feeling that girl marrying Christopher has a secret but he's has no idea. I have feeling it's going come out by the end. Who sent that e-mail?

Reply 10#10 arksongbird80's post

I know how you feel i felt the samething but look at the other perspective the kids who are now adult don't know the history so we are in the same boat as the two cousins. You need to think of it like new chapter in the book where you skiped all boring parts and getting to good parts. I like it because you have to figure what's going on which makes you have to concentrate on what your watching which keeps you interested in the show.

What didn't you understand about the show i will explain it to you.

The price you pay

Another trilling episode JR moving back to the house was rather amusing but finding out who sent the e-mail was interesting . I can't tell whether it's a con or is she falling for him ?

Reply 16#16 spratt89's post

Well that's good news i really been enjoying it

Reply 21#21 codebreaker's post

Yeah i hate the fact it cut off like that i really do hope they will address that in next episode rather than skip over it?

Reply 23#23 codebreaker's post

I was surprised that he didn't take video straight to his father instead of john ross that would invalidate the sale ?

Dallas (2012) -1×6

Well i had feeling she was pregant that certainly put her back on the show but the question will she tell christopher about it ?

Collateral Damage

Well i have say we knew he had christopher but going to her to pass the message to him was the only way but Twins were a surprise and just when you think this show can't have any-more twist John Ross is now a person of interest in her death.

No Good Deed

Well great title but giving up alternative energy to save him was nice and so much for Rebecca trying to get rid of that guy who isn't even her brother which makes you wonder what he has on her.

Family Business

Things are getting more interesting is she going lose the baby ?

Revelations

Well they certainly saved best revelation for last so she's a Barnes i should figure it out . Impressed she able get rid of body but rings being bought by her dad not who we thought was nice misdirection.

Reply 38#38 codebreaker's post

much better than wait until next summer

2x01 Battle Lines

Well nice returning start to fantastic season 2 so much to discuss i don't know where to start . Rebecca A.KA Pamela revealing who she was was shock to them. If that not bad enough turning his star witness against him was calculated.

Venomous Creatures

So things are getting very messy and complicated new alliance being formed but i had missing daughter was actually kidnap by her father it was the only thing that made sense but look like they either poisoned her mind against her or the fact she was terrible mother i think latter based on what she said to him.

Rebecca and John Ross hooking up was just plain wrong

Reply 49#49 codebreaker's post

Yes it really look like Ross is willing anything to get one over Christopher but i am curious what they will Handle JR exit since he passed away during second season.   . What a way to be remembered it's good thing to see him go out like that.

54 123
Thread