56 123
Thread
Printable Version

The Client List Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

The Client List Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

The Client List Premieres on Lifetime on April 08, 2012

Everyone’s got something to hide and Riley Parks is no exception. Jennifer Love Hewitt plays Riley, a single mother, living in a small Texas town and leading a shocking double life. Her secret would send shockwaves through the community and possibly land her in jail if it was ever exposed. Riley’s taken a job at a seemingly traditional day spa, but soon realizes that the parlor offers a little more than just massage therapy. It’s not the happy ending she was expecting but it does open her eyes to a world she’s never seen before. The series follows Riley balancing these two worlds - one that revolves around her kids and family - and the other that revolves around the massage parlor and it’s special clientele. These two worlds couldn’t be farther apart, yet she’s totally comfortable in both. Keeping them separate … now that’s the tricky part as she discovers she’s not the only one with secrets.

Source
Homepage

Discuss Anything About The Client List Here

Reply 2#2 codebreaker's post

Not the type of show i would expect lifetime to actually make

The Movie

Well i just finished watching lifetime movie which set the background to this series and i really enjoyed the movie so it should be interesting how they 10 episode series out of this because ending movie was what you would expect and i am wonder how the tv show will continue from the movie.

From the ending of the movie you would expect she would never go back but she must of . I am curious to see episode 1 to see what happens.

Reply 4#4 bala's post

I thought i should watch the TV movie before the series tomorrow and I'm surprised she didn't realise when she went for the job what was expected of her but how she got away with the amount of money she was earning without having to explain was interesting but you knew it wouldn't last for ever and finding out from the news in the pub was a terrible way to find out and the number of clients on the list was ironic

Reply 5#5 codebreaker's post

The funny thing the series doesn't continue from the movie so it makes no difference whether you watch the movie or not since fresh tv show which makes you wonder why they didn't , did they assume no one would bother to watch the movie before watching the series. i know it been 2 years so i understand why they didn't continue.

Sugerland was interesting unlike the movie she did normal message but had go into extra for money. Her husband leaving her was interesting and i have feel his brother fancy her.

Turn the Page

Well i like that she confronted that women but finding out her husband had a drug problem was shocking and don't let that promo fool you he doesn't return it was all a dream

Tough Love

Well Riley becoming manger certainly got her into more trouble but she really is managing quite well but her daughter was amusing beating up that boy and father seeing Riley garter was amusing

1x01 The Rub of Sugarland

Riley being deserted by her husband without a goodbye was sad and all because she got a job when he couldn't but the way she listens to the client is nice

Reply 12#12 codebreaker's post

She did that in the movie which is why she was popular.

Reply 13#13 bala's post

Driving the men back to their wives could be bad for business

Reply 14#14 codebreaker's post

That why it's a list

1x02 Turn the Page

What a lousy dream but at leased it looks like he left because of his drug problem and not having another family

1x03 Tough Love

You just knew Riley's getting promoted would upset her friend and after cancelling the threesome would only make things worse but being able to win the client back after what she did was impressive

Reply 17#17 codebreaker's post

Must be nice watch the episodes back to back

Reply 18#18 bala's post

I seem to be watching everything in threes and it is nice watching back to back but also frustrating being so far behind

Reply 19#19 codebreaker's post

Next month most of the show will be done so you will catch up quite easily

- Ring True

Riley giving extra to one of other girls friend was good but blackmail him to keep his mouth shut went the extra mile

1x04 Ring True

Trust Riley to get Grant aroused when he was a friend of Kendra's boyfriend who has no idea at what she does and about time she told the truth about her husband walking out on her

1x05 Try, Try Again

The secrets from Garrett's past was bound to come to light thanks to Georgia and I'm not surprised he punched his boss for talking about Riley like that

1x06 The Cold Hard Truth

Riley was lucky that Georgia realised the guy on her table was a policeman but the fire alarm was a clever way to clear the place out and Lacey not letting it drop about the money in the freezer was predictable but the conversation and the film they were watching was amusing and the cop pulling her up for speeding was interesting considering the warning he gave her

56 123
Thread