Thread
Printable Version

Rescue Me Season 1-7 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 19#19 bala's post

I liked the way Needles forces HQ to reopen the house and Damian using the chat up line was wasted on Penny but lasting 12sec the first time and 16sec the second time was amusing and what was Tommy thinking, i am looking forward to see what happens next

Reply 20#20 codebreaker's post

Poor Damian i mean most men would be so ashamed or embarrassed by that yet he really keep on soldering on and i have say it kind of nice of her to give him pointers.
Quote:
what was Tommy thinking
He wasn't she played him he was stupid enough to fall for it

6x09 Goodbye

Trust Sheila to let it slip about what happened last week when she thought that Tommy was in danger and pouring the drinks down the drain was nice but probably won't last long. Wow another cliffhanger

Reply 22#22 codebreaker's post

Yes but it was rather amusing think about it if you walk in on that situation what would you of thought. i still don't get why tommy called afterwards to say he was sorry. it's a great clif-hanger lou has really put the whole team in trouble when the doctor suggested he should retire.

I thought drinks was see which one he perfer between shelia and her, i.e brown was stelia and clear vodka was her. That was what i was thinking.

6x10 A.D.D.

The was one hell of a jump from last weeks tragic accident but the guys using Damian to pull the girl was cruel and another cliffhanger

Reply 24#24 codebreaker's post

it's not really another clif-hanger since it's in his head-we seen number of times he been like this imagine things.

Reply 25#25 bala's post

I take it this was the season finale

Reply 26#26 spratt89's post

yes it does look like it but i  don't know whether it's just a mid-season break?

I just looked on wikipedia and it says Rescue Me has 10 episodes in season 6 and 9 in season 7

This show makes me remind of Son's of Anarchy. It resembles so much to it. BTW it is a good Tv show. I have seen all its seasons.  From all the seasons Rescue me season 5 was my favorite. Episode names "Perspective" of season 5 was my favorite one.

[FX via press release]

The final season of Rescue Me will start Tuesday, July 12 at 10pm

Rescue Me Season 7 General Discussion (Spoilers)

Season 7 Premieres July 12, 2011

Discuss Anything About Season 7 Here

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 9-11-2011 16:48 ]

Reply 1#1 codebreaker's post

Well i have really missed this show,  i mean this was a great returning episode and if you thought Tommy life wasn't complicated enough he get more in-tangled, i love bit when he jumped on Janet car and drive with him in front car than the doctor see them she say come on honey get in the car. I also Tommy crack at Shelia about whether she was planning on stealing Tommy new baby. Who would of thought a marriage proposal would get Colleen back on the bottle but it was an awkward proposal asking him whether he was sure . i have really missed the humour on this show.

Reply 2#2 bala's post

7x01 Mutha
Nice returning episode, Tommy on the car was amusing but Sheila and Janet giggling together was priceless but having an AA meeting in the bar was asking for trouble

Reply 3#3 codebreaker's post

Yeah i really going miss this show when it goes

Menses

Another great episode Tommy buying feminine products was amusing but tip about chocolate really made him popular but having all women gang up on him after telling his daughter she's not as fat as her mother was priceless . The guys faking Lou's fitness test but thinking Franko is gay was amusing

Reply 5#5 bala's post

I cant believe Tommy called her a blimp with all the women in the house and he got of lightly having to go shopping for all their personal products, the guys trying to fake Lou's fitness test was amusing but the urine sample was priceless

Press

Well not much comedy it was ok episode but asking franko to pick up the Lou mess was amusing.

Reply 7#7 bala's post

The girl in the wedding shop thinking they were gay was amusing

Reply 8#8 codebreaker's post

i always like the sutile humour in this show it just so great

Thread