Thread
Printable Version

Rescue Me Season 1-7 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Well it shows that he died in the second tower instead of the first. But what that means is anybodies guess

Reply 12#12 bala's post

That could be also. That would really be outrageous as the ghosts seem to be for his death.

Yeah it sure was. I watch this show and kind of like it but I can't wait to see what happens to Gavin.

Reply 19#19 bala's post

I have to agree with you there. This eps was a little slow almost looks like they may be setting us up for Gavin to go and take his officers exam

Reply 24#24 bala's post

I have to agree with you there. I also loved it when Gavin was caught doing the wife.

Wheels

What a great ep. It is almost as if we are seeing the other side of Tommy. He is a nice guy and wants to help those who are in pain.

And Lu getting married. Wondering if he will really go through with it or is she just tring to set him up to take everything.

Reply 37#37 bala's post

Yeah you could see that coming. Also what I though was funny was at the end the ghost telling Tommy to tell the mother that he was not going to be looking after her son any more but Lou was.

Reply 57#57 codebreaker's post

I have to agree with you it was funny to see them fighting with each other. It was also great to see Tommy finally beginning to let them both go or take more control over them. It was like he was trying to please both of them.

The ending was also great. I hope they have another season so we can see what happens.

Reply 3#3 codebreaker's post

Or was he really drinking. I think it was all in his mind about him reflecting on what he used to do. Now he is thinking that he needs to change to stay alive.

It is going to be an interesting season to see if the station stays open or not and if Gavin can stay off the booze.

Thread