Thread
Printable Version

Girls Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

1x08 Weirdos Need Girlfriends Too

I wonder if she shown her tits for ice cream considering they had no money on them and that would be annoying to have loud sexual room mates but peeing on her in the shower was a little disgusting, Marnie and Jessa making out after going back to the stranger home was amusing

1x09 Leave Me Alone

Hannah's row with Marnie was interesting but will they be able to get over it

1x10 She Did

The mystery party being a wedding was a surprise to everyone and Hannah misjudging Adam's commitment almost cost him his life when he was knocked over by a van

This has now been added to the flash site

Girls Season 1: Deleted Scene - Cupcake Shop

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 5-4-2012 19:42  
I cant believe they started of the this episode with so much sex, Hannah's boyfriend does have some bizarre sexual preferences and I cant believe she thought the rape joke was appropriate at an interv ...
I agree this episode was rather amusing but i guessing the blood represent a miscarriage ?

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 5-4-2012 20:15  
I'm surprised they waited till the third episode to put the adult warnings before the show started and that was shocking news for Hannah that her college boyfriend that she contracted the STD from was ...
Well the fact he could lie tells her one thing and i am glad babysitter didn't sleep with that guy i thought that would happen.

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 5-30-2012 09:51  
I'm not surprised that after Adam's sent a photo message to Hannah by mistake that it would send her over the edge but her boss touchy feely is creepy and trust the kids to grass on Jessa about gettin ...
Well the ending with the song was amusing making a song out Hannah's diary was so wrong but at the sametime she really should found a better place to hide it?.

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 5-30-2012 10:36  
Hannah trying have sex with her boss to counter his inappropriate office behaviour didn't go very well but him laughing was amusing and poor Shoshanna having to wait for Jessa who wanted the last word ...
Hannah boyfriend jerking off while she verbally abuse him was amusing but the fact he couldn't finish was ridiculous funny.

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 5-30-2012 16:40  
How embarrassing for Hannah to walk in her parents house only to see her dad naked on the bathroom floor after slipping while having sex
Yes no father should have that happen to him but they handled it quite well but you knew towel would fall off

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 5-30-2012 17:11  
I was going to say what a shame for Ray when Shoshanna kicked him in the groin while he was trying to look after her when she was high on crack but she did rub it better in a non sexual way
That was a crazy party where Hannah learnt a lot new things she didn't know about her boyfriend

Reply 23#23 codebreaker's post

Seriously pee on her in the showers was disgusting but as soon as he started laughing i knew what he was going but seriously that guy has no self awareness what is apporiate or not i mean seriously he seem not care most women would smacked on his head for what he did.

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 6-14-2012 15:10  
Hannah's row with Marnie was interesting but will they be able to get over it
Well it was good fighting i liked the fact it felt real fight instead ones that feel like they been written by writers. There was some good arguement about each other but Hannah does always wanting advice 24/7 so i am not surprised other room-mate got annoyed.

Thread