Thread
Printable Version

Girls Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 6-18-2012 21:29  
The mystery party being a wedding was a surprise to everyone and Hannah misjudging Adam's commitment almost cost him his life when he was knocked over by a van
She did tell him to get off the road the fact he didn't listen was his own fault but i can't believe married a guy who wanted have 3-way with her and best friend. It certainly not like her to get married?

2x01 It's About Time

Elijah saying he was bye and almost getting laid with a girl was amusing as he is gay in his other show

Reply 43#43 codebreaker's post

Come on she is rather attractive so you can't blame him but i really wanted Hannah to walk in on them but it didn't happen but her doing the guy on community was interesting.

[ Last edited by bala at 1-14-2013 18:11 ]

Girls Season 2: Episode #2 Preview

2x02 I Get Ideas

I'm not surprise that after Elijah confessed his recent transgression to George that he dumped him but Hannah having Adam for his text's was crazy

Reply 47#47 codebreaker's post

Ringing the cop and getting him arrested was amusing

2x03 Bad Friend

Hannah walking around in that yellow string vest was brave as it left nothing to the imagination and locking Marnie in with all those TV's was bizarre

2x04 It’s a Shame About Ray

Hannah's diner party was bound to be a disaster with some of their childish behavior and Jessa dropping from $30,000 to $11,500 too leave was bizarre

2x05 One Man's Trash

What a way for Ray to respond to the neighbour complaining about the rubbish being dumped in his bins but Hannah making a bold move on him after confessing it was her that dumped the rubbish was bizarre

2x06 Boys

Marnie's face when Booth lay naked on the bed when his assistant came it was amusing and what was Adam thinking stealing a dog

2x07 Video Games

Hannah not being warned by Jessa that there was somebody there when she was having a piss was amusing and you have to feel sorry for Jessa with the way her estranged father treats her

2x08 It's Back

Shoshanna making out with the doorman was a surprise and Hannah's OCD was disturbing, Marnie wanting to sing was good as as she has a good voice

Thread