Thread
Printable Version

Girls Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

3x06 Free Snacks

I thought Hannah was in over her head when she started writing advertorials for GQ magazine but her ideas were surprising and getting excited over free snacks was amusing

Reply 82#82 codebreaker's post

Yes but realise her collugues have been there for years made her really discourage

Beach House

Trust girls to bump into boys while on a break but inviting them to their beach house while they were all trying sort themselves out was a bad idea because a lot of things were said which can't be unsaid .

3x07 Beach House

It's a good job Marnie assigned the rooms before the girls joined her but what a small world that Hannah would run into Elijah while on a weekend getaway and inviting him and his friends over without asking the others was inconsiderate

Incidentals

Hanna's first paycheck was surprise because it was more than she expected

3x08 Incidentals

Hannah saying her first pay-check was more than her rent didn't make sense as why would you work for less than your rent

Reply 90#90 codebreaker's post

This is why she was share a flat because she couldn't afford the rent

Flo

Meeting Hannah family really explains a lot about Hannah but thinking it was all going fine with her grandma and getting phone call at end was sad but she did look annoyed more than sad

3x09 Flo

I thought Adam lying to Hannah's grandmother about getting married was goint to bit them in the ass when she had that sudden improvement but dying while Hannah was on her way home was tragic

3x10 Role-Play

Adam getting punched thanks to Hannah's role-playing was amusing

3x11 I Saw You

After what Hannah said at the meeting I'm not surprised Janice fired her and Marnie's open mic-performance was impressive

3x12 Two Plane Rides

Hannah's parents getting excited about her news was amusing and I cant believe she changed her mind about dying after taking the pills

Thread