Thread
Printable Version

Girls Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Girls Season 4: Trailer (HBO)

4x01 Iowa

What a shame for Marnie and Desi having the kid tell her to stop singing while playing at a so called jazz-brunch gig but the parents should be ashamed of themselves allowing him to do it

4x02 Triggering

Hannah being scared out of her new place in Iowa by a bird was amusing and sods law the door would be locked behind her and Elijah tuning up unexpectedly was nice

4x03 Female Author

Jessa pulling Adam into her chaotic life was unfortunate but resisting arrest after Jessa was caught urinating in the street was asking for trouble

4x04 Cubbies

Hannah so called non-apology apology letter was bound to upset her class and I know the constant horn honking is annoying but going out complaining was only going to make it worse, Hannah finding out Adam has moved Mimi-Rose into their apartment was surprising

4x05 Sit-In

Mimi-Rose looks like she is Adam's girlfriend and you cant blame Adam for moving on as Hannah was the one who left

4x06 Close Up

Marnie starting to loose her affection for Desi after an argument over a song she wrote was surprising but Mimi-Rose telling Adam that she aborted their child that he didn't know about was cold

4x07 Ask Me My Name

Hannah seemed to be doing well in her new job as a substitute teacher but talking about marriage before going on her first date with Fran was bizarre and Adeem trying to blame Hannah for the accident was stupid as he was driving the cab

4x08 Tad & Loreen & Avi & Shanaz

Marnie had the right to get angry with Desi when she found out he spent their entire advance on guitar pedals and Hannah's new friend getting her tongue pierced looked brutal, you cant blame Hannah's mother Loreen, reacting badly when her husband, Tad comes out to her

Thread