Thread
Printable Version

Continuum Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Continuum Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Continuum - Coming to Showcase May 27

When a group of fanatical terrorists escapes their planned execution in the year 2077, they vault back in time to the year 2012, sweeping dedicated CPS Protector, Kiera Cameron (Rachel Nichols), along with them. Stuck in the past and unable to get back to her husband and son, Kiera concentrates on bringing down the terrorists before they can wreak havoc in our present. Kiera receives unexpected assistance from a teen tech genius Alec Sadler (Erik Knudson). Impersonating a member of local law enforcement, Kiera also forms an uneasy alliance with her detective partner Carlos Fonnegra (Victor Webster).

Show Site

[ Last edited by bala at 7-13-2014 17:24 ]

Reply 1#1 bala's post

I read somewhere this started as a web series last year

Reply 3#3 codebreaker's post

Well i don't know there were in talk for about a year so this is final result.

Reply 4#4 bala's post

Have tvrage got it wrong about this starting tomorrow

http://www.tvrage.com/shows/id-30789/episodes/1065162187

Reply 5#5 codebreaker's post

Well since this is showcase show i trust showcase site

Reply 6#6 bala's post

I was thinking it might be shown on another network

Reply 7#7 codebreaker's post

Guess we will find out tomorrow but i think it's an error look at twiter feed

https://twitter.com/#!/continuumseries

WELL no sign so it prove they got it wrong

Reply 9#9 bala's post

tvrage have now changed the date to May 27th, 2012

Stitch in Time

Well i have to say this was an excellent pilot because it was rather great to watch i like how quickly they got on with it. The main actress did a great performance at looking confused and i liked how she was able to use the technology she had to her advantage and i really hope this series lasted. The only thing i didn't like was that she had a son i understand the reason why they did this so she has a reason to go back 2077 but let's face it the technology to time travel only exist in her time not 2012.

This show has great potential and i have high hopes for this

Fast Times

Well i had feeling the experiment wouldn't work but having the piece missing should be interesting. The way she managed to create a section 6 profile was rather impressive with the help she receiving but the fact that computer tech is tracing the signal means he's going get caught he's only one with her secret.

1x01 A Stitch in Time

Nice introductory episode and the technology from 2077 was impressive but the fact she contacted Alec who was the brains behind some of her tech and the fact that she is using the tech that 65 years old is a little bizarre, I half expected Alec to ring when he was holding the phone to call her supervisor

1x02 Fast Times

I think it was obvious the plan to attempt to get back to 2077 wouldn't work as it's only the second episode

out of time

This felt more like a filler episode with nothing much happening

Matter of Time

Well at least she meet the person that giving her information but the ending was nice way to end the episode but i am slowly getting less interested in this series by each episode it had fantastic hook but it's not living upto the excitement that i was expecting from a sci-fi show. The last 2 episode are rather average .

1x03 Wasting Time

It's a good job Carlos didn't see her gun in action but firing backwards was amusing

1x04 Matter of Time

That's some weapon shooting through the victim and five floors and lets hope Kiera don't live to regret giving the hard drive back so the army don't get their hands on it

Reply 22#22 codebreaker's post

What she said was that would leading breakthrough in clean energy so she allowed it to happen

Reply 23#23 bala's post

So it looks like they are all playing God

Reply 24#24 codebreaker's post

Well yeah that's the problem when you know the future but i am slowly losing interest in this show, i can't wait for Alphas to return

Thread