Thread
Printable Version

Continuum Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Game Time

Well what an interesting plan to brainwash people into killing people but you just knew when Kara put out that VR helmet it was going to mess with her abilities but Carlos getting beaten up several times when Kara was brainwashed was rather amusing to see since he really did try but that must of hurt his ego getting beaten up by her so many times ?.

1x08 Game Time

Kara should of been more careful risking her CMR by wearing VR helmet and Alec being able to beat them at their own game was great but has put his own identity at risk

Reply 49#49 codebreaker's post

Yeah but they still have no idea where he is ?

This has now been added to the flash site

wasting time

I'm liking this show.  Loved the fight scene in this episode.  She totally kicked butt!!
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Reply 52#52 arksongbird80's post

Glad your liking this

I'm so glad that Alec and his family were made a bigger part of the story. I thought they would be and the hostage was a great way for that to happen!    10 eps are far too few a number!!

1x09 Family Time

Kiera and Carlos visit Roland's farm was interesting considering she had no idea it was were Alec also lived and then things spiral into a tense armed standoff when Julian shoots Carlos after finding a bomb was a surprise and the cops killing Roland was a tragic mistake

1x10 End Times

What a dilemma for Kiera to go back to her time line with Jason before her history repeated itself or stay and try to save thousands of lives in this time line but who is her guardian angel

First Season

So far this is my favourite new shows first season

Reply 57#57 codebreaker's post

Well i know i can't believe she found out it wasn't an accident and i liked how tied it back to first episode that it was future Alec who was original leader but what a strange way to celebrate your birth by killing yourself. If this get a second season how will she explain that disappearing act or how they survived the explosion ?

Reply 58#58 codebreaker's post

I must agree.  This was a great first season!

Reply 61#61 bala's post

Bout time!    YAY

Reply 64#64 codebreaker's post

not a good recap

2x01 Second Chances

Well good episode i love seeing her beat the bad guys up while invisible and that security guard really did look shocked   . Well Kara ability to find angle of the shot was amazing . While it wasn't as action packed as i would of like it was great start to second season with her doing the job covertly certainly mean better opportunity.

I can't believe i didn't recognise that  Dev from Artic Air his accent so different to Matthew Kellog.

Reply 69#69 bala's post

I enjoyed the premier.  I'm kinda worried that the Kid will get too busy working a 9-5 that he won't be able to help Kyria.   Her kicking butt invisible was pretty kewl!    I realized that Lexa Doig is in this. I'm watching Andromeda now.  I like her

Reply 70#70 arksongbird80's post

Do you notice she can play evil character as well as good character but i think she's better as good character because she always smile as Romie in Andromeda but in this show she frowns quite a lot. . Just an observation

Reply 71#71 bala's post

I just noticed her so I don't remember her from the 1st season.  I'll keep my eyes peeled though!  She's in my sights now!!

Reply 72#72 arksongbird80's post

In this episode every scene she was frowning

Reply 69#69 bala's post

Kiera telling the guy to run when he didn't see her take the three of them down was amusing and Travis having what looked like an internal defibrillator was impressive as he was about to be called dead, the frame job job on the killing was impressive

Thread