Thread
Printable Version

Continuum Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Split Second

You just knew Travis prison transfer was going to be a bad move but having 2 faction fight over him certainly made his escape much easier. It was a ok episode but i just wanted more and Kellogg trying to get Alec to join his company is certainly interesting.

2x02 Split Second

Moving Travis after killing six inmates was ridiculous considering they had no protection as it was with the decoy truck

Reply 76#76 codebreaker's post

This episode left me feeling like there should have been more.  Moving Travis was unecessary and rather Stupid.  They put 3 people on him.  Only ONE in the truck and he was chained?  Really Rachel, you should have told them to go heavy on the retraints.

What's up with the kid?  I wonder if this is the path that led to the corporate future? hmm
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Second Thoughts

I am feeling same way after this 3rd episode they need pick up pace because it's boring

Reply 78#78 bala's post

There isn't alot of forward momentum.  It just keeps plodding along.  Liber8 acquired thugs and now the thugs are united.  Kyra is still just run around and Alec is acting like a teenager.  Putt putt putt.

2x03 Second Thoughts

You would of thought Alec getting injured in the car accident while joyriding would of been a wake up call especially with the driver on drugs but to then try them himself was just reckless

second skin

This was a fantastic episode!!!   So glad to see the old partner and reconnect.

Reply 81#81 arksongbird80's post

This was slightly better episode but what a tragic end not being able to say goodbye but it makes you wonder how time jump put both of different time line you would think they all send same time.

2x04 Second Skin

Another time traveller was an interesting storyline but sad she died and the guy wearing her suit was lucky

Reply 82#82 bala's post

I wonder if it had something to do with where they were standing in the room

Reply 84#84 arksongbird80's post

The problem is that everyone got transported to same place no matter where they were standing because if where they were standing matters why didn't half of them transport to same time as her partner?

2x05 Second Opinion

Kiera activating the psychiatric program embedded in her CMR was bad timing as they got a new chief of police investigating the mole and it was her son's birthday but nice recovery

Reply 87#87 codebreaker's post

That was interesting twist i suppose this answers question how cops handle PTSD in the future but what an awful solution to wipe the person memories if they can't get over it. Who would thought she was the mole after Kiera cleared her .

they sure tried to nip that ptsd thing in the bud in the future!!   So the company she's looking for was being formed as she spoke.  oops  hahaha

to bad about betty.  :{ I thought she was a good guy

2x06 Second Truths

Kiera trying to stop the serial killer with her knowledge of the future but while keeping Carlos in the dark was going to be tough and telling him she's a time traveller only made things worse but from here onwards should be interesting now he knows

Reply 91#91 codebreaker's post

Yes i was wondering how long she could keep that secret i just hope they don't try to make him crack jokes now that he knows but this season has been a disappointment.  They have scarped libe8ate storyline with Travis escape you would think they would looking for them. The serial killer case was a nice distraction only provide Carlos a way to find out Kara secret .

Alex's girlfriend has agenda which she's working with Mr Echelon

So Mr echlone is new bad guy playing Kellogg at his own game which should be interesting but question is is he from future or does he know about the future?.

Second Degree

All i am going say Alex's girlfriend kick ass .

So the trial over you knew he was going get free but two trial past and future were very interesting.

2x07 Second Degree

Alec having to choose between telling the truth or betraying his family would be a tough call but the way his girlfriend handled the intruder was awesome and finding the hostages was impressive and the judges verdict was an interesting twist

Second Listen

Well Alex getting kidnapped and Kara trying to find him was challenging but after effect Alex realise he has all the power showed his character has changed.

2x08 Second Listen

Having to remove the nipple bars to get through the metal detector was amusing and reactivating the dead bodies eyes was a novel trick

Thread