Thread
Printable Version

Continuum Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Seconds

Kara thinking of taking justice in her own hands was scary and realise she might be responsible for what he becomes was a surprise but now she can't take it back.

2x09 Seconds

Kiera trying to stop Julian's murderous future was understandable considering what happened to her parents and what he does in her time line

2x10 Second Wave

Alec reactivating Travis' military chip in order to track him turned out to be a bad idea as they became the hunted and with them being able to deactivate Kiera's invisibility suit she has know where to hide,  Julian letting Kiera go after being captured by his followers was fair as she let him live

Reply 103#103 codebreaker's post

Yes but i wonder if Julian will allow her a second chance but he sure had one hell of following. Alex's girlfriend growing conscience is amusing.

2x11 Second Guess

Julian using Alec's code for the cyber-attack was one thing but walking into the police station to blame him was going too far and Jim's set-up backfiring is bound to put his life in danger

Reply 106#106 codebreaker's post

Well now that Kara has all time travelling pieces the question is how long will it take Alec send her back to her time ?. Since we are very close season finale i think clifhanger will Kara going back to her time and finding out things have changed.

Second Last

This was most action packed episode of the season and what a way to end the episode but kara wiping her memory was great however the fact there's already camera in the lab means someone knows where Kara hide the device.

Reply 109#109 bala's post

I really enjoyed the action.  That was a pleasant change.  So sorry to see Emily go. I'm wondering if her "departure" is the catalyst for Alec.  Hmmm

I'm really glad that Carlos has the fight scene.  Yummy  

Was that the season finale?
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Reply 110#110 arksongbird80's post

nope next week season finale

2x12 Second Last

Alec's was bound to find out Emily was working for Usher sooner or later but telling him the truth was a pleasant surprise and paying with her life was sad

Reply 112#112 codebreaker's post

She told him because she's in love with him but than finding out what that device does certainly open her mind.

Second Time

What a way to link this episode back season 2 start when we saw Kara in some sort of prison now we know how she got there but who would thought it was Alex who use time travel device .

2x13 Second Time

It's was good that Alec winked at Kiera as I thought he had turned his back on her after Emily was shot but Alec using the time machine to save Emily was a surprise

Reply 116#116 codebreaker's post

That's bound backfire in the future ?

Reply 117#117 bala's post

Surely Alec needs to go back not forward if he wants to save Emily

Reply 118#118 codebreaker's post

yes but after he save her that changes the future since she don't mean to be alive in the future ?

Reply 119#119 bala's post

Kiera has changed Alec time line so if it wasn't for Kiera, Emily might not of died

Reply 120#120 codebreaker's post

I thought it was future Alec who changed his own time line since we found out he knew they had a time travel device used Kara to help him?.

This is going lead to very confusing conversation but from what i understood from this week episode was that future alec in Kara time line knew that he made mistakes in his life and he used criminal time travel device to change his past for better future right ? That was his justification for sending kara back in time.

Reply 122#122 codebreaker's post

But we know it will much sooner in canada

Thread