Thread
Printable Version

Continuum Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

3x00 Sneak Peek

Alec only going back one week to save Emily at Kiera's expense was interesting and using his phones GPS to indicate where he buried the time travel device was clever but lets hope he doesn't loose his phone

3x01 Minute By Minute

Well what a complex time-line situation set up for this season it was rather mind blowing looking consequences of time travel and what happens but i can't wait to see how this all turn out because things are messed up no way Kara can get back to her time-line with Alec changed so much 1 weeks. Killing escher changed the whole situation.

I dont get why he didnt change his step brothers future.

Reply 130#130 gabsimom's post

He was only interested in saving his girlfriend life

Minute Man

Well so much for police protection they still got to him and kara trying figure who killed her is going take a while

Reply 129#129 bala's post

Alec should of known going back to save Emily would have a decremental ripple effect but with a duel time-line things should be interesting

3x02 Minute Man

Jim leaving the protection of the police station against Dillon's advice was careless and how will Alec react when he finds out Emily killed Usher

Minute To Win It

Well the way he escape was really amusing building a device that unlock any door and locking the guards in the room was funny. The radio control devices imploded was a surprise but mind control was disturbing

A Minute Changes Everything

it's so sad she died all because cop overreact fireworks crackers but i knew it wouldn't take long for Alex to figure out there was another Alex but them two being enemies i didn't see coming .

Reply 139#139 bala's post

I'm not really understanding why the two Alec's were coming at each other so hostilely.  Also, Going down to the freezer basement to see his "old" partner was kinda weird.  He trusts her but not the one in front of him.  Are we not going to address that someone killed her?  
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Reply 140#140 arksongbird80's post

Different perspective based on their own experiences

3x03 Minute to Win It

The way Lucas escaped was impressive and killing themselves during the bank robbery was crazy but they were obviously being controlled

3x04 A Minute Changes Everything

Using smoke and fire crackers was asking for trouble it's just a shame someone died because the cop jumped to the wrong conclusion

3x05 30 Minutes to Air

Dillon threatening to charge Christine was convincing but using her to infiltrate Liber8 is dangerous and taking hostages at the TV station that include Dillon was bizarre

Reply 145#145 codebreaker's post

Well they did that to make point about secret government were covering

Wasted Minute

Kara having make choice which Alex to kill was challenging but capture him was best choice even if he hates her .It's good thing Kara was vaccinated against chemical weapon.

Waning Minute

This was great background episode set in future where we see Kara in action as cop but learning a lesson to help past was interesting because we have no idea what she's going to do next

So Do Our Minutes Hasten

Not quite sure what to make of this episode since not sure what the point of this episode was i am watching this but they are making this too complex that it's getting to the point of it not making sense . I am not disappointed in the death of that character because she really didn't add much to the series . At least she tried to do the right thing.

3x06 Wasted Minute

Kara having to choose which Alec to shoot was made easy as there was only one holding a gun

Reply 151#151 bala's post

this is starting to get boring.  Kiera doesn't do anything but run around saying she wants to go home.  I'm not connecting with her any more.  It's very grey and not stimulating.  Having two Alec's is lame. I really don't like the new one.  He's a jerk.
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Thread