Thread
Printable Version

Continuum Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 154#154 arksongbird80's post

Well this is what happen when writer are not sure what direction to put the show it's clear to me they are not as excited as they were in first season. I really hope they won't be a another season this is same problem as lost girl

3x07 Waning Minute

Jaworski did a great job getting inside everyone's head's and offering $1,000,000 almost worked

3x08 So Do Our Minutes Hasten

Jason it a suit made a nice change and Jasmine's street fight was a great way to get him inside the police station but Betty getting shot was a surprise

Reply 158#158 bala's post

Did you not see this has already been posted

Reply 158#158 codebreaker's post

Thanks for telling me

3x09 Minute of Silence

Well this show has definitely getting worst all the characters are really gone off on a tangent that it becoming  unbelievable to watch a good example is what Alex does dead Kira body that was sick . Carlos certainly made a mistake showing him that all because he couldn't handle the burden .

Reply 160#160 bala's post

The robber using the camouflage jacket would suggest he's from the future but his escape up to then was impressive and the mystery man only knowing Kiera's name was bizarre

Reply 162#162 codebreaker's post

I don't think he's from the future i think he was hacker based on gadgets he used for break in

Revolutions Per Minute

Well Alex using dead Kara CRM to help with his device was cheating but it does look like negative side effect on wearer and not giving her That flash drive was rather selfish he should of given it to her despite his feelings. it's clear to me Alex doesn't consider her as a friend

3x10 Revolutions Per Minute

Dillon wanting to leave his daughter at the pharmaceutical company after asking Kiera to protect her was amusing as she decided to follow his first request

3x11 3 Minutes to Midnight

Finally a fantastic mind blowing episode not much action but who would thought Kara's stranger would be able dismantle Liberate by telling them impact they have on the future

Reply 167#167 bala's post

Brett under minding Liber8 seemed so easy and Jason's health deteriorating isn't looking good

3X12 The Dying Minutes

Well i never expected love story between Brett and Kara they are becoming extremely close .

Kara rescue other Alex from jail they put him in was another surprise

I never expect she would take out Dylan that was surprising move especially doing it in a police station

3x13 Last Minute

Just when you think you seen everything they decided give a twist i was wasn't sure how there were going top last season finale but this really was a nice surprise but i think robot soldiers were a bit too much heading toward BSG situation.

It did look like Cameron finally found peace with her situation until other Alex tried kill Alex leading unlikely pairing  Liberate and Cameron working as team to take out Alex but i should of known Kelloge had other plans

Reply 171#171 bala's post

The scaring demo was amusing and Jack taking evidence from the station was obviously up to something but Sonya's suicide mission was a surprise

Reply 172#172 bala's post

Kiera and Liber8 work together to stop Alec was a surprising twist but after that roof top fight I wasn't sure which Alec died

Reply 174#174 codebreaker's post

Well it was confusing but the fact it wouldn't made any difference was amusing since Kelloge had already got  his company

4x01 Lost Hours

Kiera waking up from a three year coma was obvious a dream but was bound to give her a renewed desire to return home to her son and to many falls like that and she might not survive

Thread