Thread
Printable Version

Continuum Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

4x02 Rush Hour

Kellog going after Emily was a little predictable as she is his weakness but  she is very resourceful and Kiera almost killing Kellog just to save his life is bound to bit her in the ass

4x03 Power Hour

Looks like Alec working for the police isn't going to be plain sailing with Kiera and Carlos both asking him for favours and what a shame Lucas died trying to save the girls

Reply 139#139 codebreaker's post

For a sci-fi show i knew it was dream but look like it was mistake to send that signal

Reply 141#141 codebreaker's post

Yes it was predictable but her leaving was the right thing to do

Reply 143#143 codebreaker's post

Who would of thought the least favourite liberate member would become our favourite and of course law of tv they have to die

4x04 Zero Hour

Still trusting Brad after he killed Lucas was bound to make things awkward

Reply 148#148 codebreaker's post

Kara is willing to anything to get back to her time-line it feel like she doesn't care what she has to do to achieve her goals.

4x05 The Desperate Hours

Trust Carlos to arrest Kellog thank to the recording he got from Dillon and the aftermath was tragic

4x06 Final Hour

What a tragic mistake she didn't tell Kellog he's her father before he killed her but I'm glad they suspected he was going to double-cross them and let him use the time tunnel but not happy Kiera will watch her son grow up from a distance

Reply 153#153 codebreaker's post

I had a feeling ending would be bittersweet for Kara

Thread