66 1234
Thread
Printable Version

Continuum Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 1#1 bala's post

I read somewhere this started as a web series last year

Reply 4#4 bala's post

Have tvrage got it wrong about this starting tomorrow

http://www.tvrage.com/shows/id-30789/episodes/1065162187

Reply 6#6 bala's post

I was thinking it might be shown on another network

Reply 9#9 bala's post

tvrage have now changed the date to May 27th, 2012

1x01 A Stitch in Time

Nice introductory episode and the technology from 2077 was impressive but the fact she contacted Alec who was the brains behind some of her tech and the fact that she is using the tech that 65 years old is a little bizarre, I half expected Alec to ring when he was holding the phone to call her supervisor

1x02 Fast Times

I think it was obvious the plan to attempt to get back to 2077 wouldn't work as it's only the second episode

1x03 Wasting Time

It's a good job Carlos didn't see her gun in action but firing backwards was amusing

1x04 Matter of Time

That's some weapon shooting through the victim and five floors and lets hope Kiera don't live to regret giving the hard drive back so the army don't get their hands on it

Reply 23#23 bala's post

So it looks like they are all playing God

Reply 25#25 bala's post

I am still liking this show and looking forward to see what the ripple effect with do to the future as she knows it

Now that is a BIG IF

1x05 A Test of Time

It took almost getting killing in the car crash and a gun battle to convince her grandmother's that her life was in danger was interesting but flipping the tables on him by getting his pregnant mother was clever, it's a shame the other got him by the sniper

1x06 Time's Up

I had a feeling Frank was faking it when he fell on the bridge and Alec passing the location to someone else was the smart thing to do to protect Kiera, I wonder why there are no horses in the future according to Kiera

Reply 35#35 bala's post

That was obvious but why

Reply 37#37 bala's post

Kiera said it's a long story which I hope she explains later in the series

1x07 The Politics of Time

Carlos should of come clean about sleeping with the victim because it just makes him look guilty but going after him in the shower was a little crazy especially using a tazer with water around

Reply 41#41 dognxtdoor's post

I am going to re-watch this from the start and pay a little more attention to the details because I am sure I have missed something

Reply 44#44 bala's post

Alec Sadler (2077) must of been the one who changed the shift so Kiera was in the chamber when the timed jumped happened but from the look on her husbands face he might of also known and that is why he wanted her out of there

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 7-20-2012 19:12 ]

Reply 46#46 bala's post

It's nice watching a second time because you pick up some of the small details you might of missed

1x08 Game Time

Kara should of been more careful risking her CMR by wearing VR helmet and Alec being able to beat them at their own game was great but has put his own identity at risk

66 1234
Thread