Thread
Printable Version

Continuum Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Game Time

Well what an interesting plan to brainwash people into killing people but you just knew when Kara put out that VR helmet it was going to mess with her abilities but Carlos getting beaten up several times when Kara was brainwashed was rather amusing to see since he really did try but that must of hurt his ego getting beaten up by her so many times ?.

Reply 49#49 codebreaker's post

Yeah but they still have no idea where he is ?

Reply 52#52 arksongbird80's post

Glad your liking this

Reply 57#57 codebreaker's post

Well i know i can't believe she found out it wasn't an accident and i liked how tied it back to first episode that it was future Alec who was original leader but what a strange way to celebrate your birth by killing yourself. If this get a second season how will she explain that disappearing act or how they survived the explosion ?

Reply 64#64 codebreaker's post

not a good recap

2x01 Second Chances

Well good episode i love seeing her beat the bad guys up while invisible and that security guard really did look shocked   . Well Kara ability to find angle of the shot was amazing . While it wasn't as action packed as i would of like it was great start to second season with her doing the job covertly certainly mean better opportunity.

I can't believe i didn't recognise that  Dev from Artic Air his accent so different to Matthew Kellog.

Reply 70#70 arksongbird80's post

Do you notice she can play evil character as well as good character but i think she's better as good character because she always smile as Romie in Andromeda but in this show she frowns quite a lot. . Just an observation

Reply 72#72 arksongbird80's post

In this episode every scene she was frowning

Split Second

You just knew Travis prison transfer was going to be a bad move but having 2 faction fight over him certainly made his escape much easier. It was a ok episode but i just wanted more and Kellogg trying to get Alec to join his company is certainly interesting.

Second Thoughts

I am feeling same way after this 3rd episode they need pick up pace because it's boring

Reply 81#81 arksongbird80's post

This was slightly better episode but what a tragic end not being able to say goodbye but it makes you wonder how time jump put both of different time line you would think they all send same time.

Reply 84#84 arksongbird80's post

The problem is that everyone got transported to same place no matter where they were standing because if where they were standing matters why didn't half of them transport to same time as her partner?

Reply 87#87 codebreaker's post

That was interesting twist i suppose this answers question how cops handle PTSD in the future but what an awful solution to wipe the person memories if they can't get over it. Who would thought she was the mole after Kiera cleared her .

Reply 91#91 codebreaker's post

Yes i was wondering how long she could keep that secret i just hope they don't try to make him crack jokes now that he knows but this season has been a disappointment.  They have scarped libe8ate storyline with Travis escape you would think they would looking for them. The serial killer case was a nice distraction only provide Carlos a way to find out Kara secret .

Alex's girlfriend has agenda which she's working with Mr Echelon

So Mr echlone is new bad guy playing Kellogg at his own game which should be interesting but question is is he from future or does he know about the future?.

Second Degree

All i am going say Alex's girlfriend kick ass .

So the trial over you knew he was going get free but two trial past and future were very interesting.

Second Listen

Well Alex getting kidnapped and Kara trying to find him was challenging but after effect Alex realise he has all the power showed his character has changed.

Seconds

Kara thinking of taking justice in her own hands was scary and realise she might be responsible for what he becomes was a surprise but now she can't take it back.

Reply 103#103 codebreaker's post

Yes but i wonder if Julian will allow her a second chance but he sure had one hell of following. Alex's girlfriend growing conscience is amusing.

Reply 106#106 codebreaker's post

Well now that Kara has all time travelling pieces the question is how long will it take Alec send her back to her time ?. Since we are very close season finale i think clifhanger will Kara going back to her time and finding out things have changed.

Second Last

This was most action packed episode of the season and what a way to end the episode but kara wiping her memory was great however the fact there's already camera in the lab means someone knows where Kara hide the device.

Thread