Thread
Printable Version

Continuum Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 110#110 arksongbird80's post

nope next week season finale

Reply 112#112 codebreaker's post

She told him because she's in love with him but than finding out what that device does certainly open her mind.

Second Time

What a way to link this episode back season 2 start when we saw Kara in some sort of prison now we know how she got there but who would thought it was Alex who use time travel device .

Reply 116#116 codebreaker's post

That's bound backfire in the future ?

Reply 118#118 codebreaker's post

yes but after he save her that changes the future since she don't mean to be alive in the future ?

Reply 120#120 codebreaker's post

I thought it was future Alec who changed his own time line since we found out he knew they had a time travel device used Kara to help him?.

This is going lead to very confusing conversation but from what i understood from this week episode was that future alec in Kara time line knew that he made mistakes in his life and he used criminal time travel device to change his past for better future right ? That was his justification for sending kara back in time.

Reply 122#122 codebreaker's post

But we know it will much sooner in canada

3x01 Minute By Minute

Well what a complex time-line situation set up for this season it was rather mind blowing looking consequences of time travel and what happens but i can't wait to see how this all turn out because things are messed up no way Kara can get back to her time-line with Alec changed so much 1 weeks. Killing escher changed the whole situation.

Reply 130#130 gabsimom's post

He was only interested in saving his girlfriend life

Minute Man

Well so much for police protection they still got to him and kara trying figure who killed her is going take a while

Minute To Win It

Well the way he escape was really amusing building a device that unlock any door and locking the guards in the room was funny. The radio control devices imploded was a surprise but mind control was disturbing

A Minute Changes Everything

it's so sad she died all because cop overreact fireworks crackers but i knew it wouldn't take long for Alex to figure out there was another Alex but them two being enemies i didn't see coming .

Reply 140#140 arksongbird80's post

Different perspective based on their own experiences

Reply 145#145 codebreaker's post

Well they did that to make point about secret government were covering

Wasted Minute

Kara having make choice which Alex to kill was challenging but capture him was best choice even if he hates her .It's good thing Kara was vaccinated against chemical weapon.

Waning Minute

This was great background episode set in future where we see Kara in action as cop but learning a lesson to help past was interesting because we have no idea what she's going to do next

So Do Our Minutes Hasten

Not quite sure what to make of this episode since not sure what the point of this episode was i am watching this but they are making this too complex that it's getting to the point of it not making sense . I am not disappointed in the death of that character because she really didn't add much to the series . At least she tried to do the right thing.

Reply 154#154 arksongbird80's post

Well this is what happen when writer are not sure what direction to put the show it's clear to me they are not as excited as they were in first season. I really hope they won't be a another season this is same problem as lost girl

Reply 158#158 codebreaker's post

Thanks for telling me

3x09 Minute of Silence

Well this show has definitely getting worst all the characters are really gone off on a tangent that it becoming  unbelievable to watch a good example is what Alex does dead Kira body that was sick . Carlos certainly made a mistake showing him that all because he couldn't handle the burden .

Thread