72 1234
Thread
Printable Version

Continuum Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 162#162 codebreaker's post

I don't think he's from the future i think he was hacker based on gadgets he used for break in

Revolutions Per Minute

Well Alex using dead Kara CRM to help with his device was cheating but it does look like negative side effect on wearer and not giving her That flash drive was rather selfish he should of given it to her despite his feelings. it's clear to me Alex doesn't consider her as a friend

3x11 3 Minutes to Midnight

Finally a fantastic mind blowing episode not much action but who would thought Kara's stranger would be able dismantle Liberate by telling them impact they have on the future

3X12 The Dying Minutes

Well i never expected love story between Brett and Kara they are becoming extremely close .

Kara rescue other Alex from jail they put him in was another surprise

I never expect she would take out Dylan that was surprising move especially doing it in a police station

3x13 Last Minute

Just when you think you seen everything they decided give a twist i was wasn't sure how there were going top last season finale but this really was a nice surprise but i think robot soldiers were a bit too much heading toward BSG situation.

It did look like Cameron finally found peace with her situation until other Alex tried kill Alex leading unlikely pairing  Liberate and Cameron working as team to take out Alex but i should of known Kelloge had other plans

Reply 174#174 codebreaker's post

Well it was confusing but the fact it wouldn't made any difference was amusing since Kelloge had already got  his company

Reply 139#139 codebreaker's post

For a sci-fi show i knew it was dream but look like it was mistake to send that signal

Reply 141#141 codebreaker's post

Yes it was predictable but her leaving was the right thing to do

Reply 143#143 codebreaker's post

Who would of thought the least favourite liberate member would become our favourite and of course law of tv they have to die

Reply 148#148 codebreaker's post

Kara is willing to anything to get back to her time-line it feel like she doesn't care what she has to do to achieve her goals.

Reply 153#153 codebreaker's post

I had a feeling ending would be bittersweet for Kara

72 1234
Thread