Thread
Printable Version

Continuum Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

wasting time

I'm liking this show.  Loved the fight scene in this episode.  She totally kicked butt!!
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

I'm so glad that Alec and his family were made a bigger part of the story. I thought they would be and the hostage was a great way for that to happen!    10 eps are far too few a number!!

Reply 58#58 codebreaker's post

I must agree.  This was a great first season!

Reply 61#61 bala's post

Bout time!    YAY

Reply 69#69 bala's post

I enjoyed the premier.  I'm kinda worried that the Kid will get too busy working a 9-5 that he won't be able to help Kyria.   Her kicking butt invisible was pretty kewl!    I realized that Lexa Doig is in this. I'm watching Andromeda now.  I like her

Reply 71#71 bala's post

I just noticed her so I don't remember her from the 1st season.  I'll keep my eyes peeled though!  She's in my sights now!!

Reply 76#76 codebreaker's post

This episode left me feeling like there should have been more.  Moving Travis was unecessary and rather Stupid.  They put 3 people on him.  Only ONE in the truck and he was chained?  Really Rachel, you should have told them to go heavy on the retraints.

What's up with the kid?  I wonder if this is the path that led to the corporate future? hmm

Reply 78#78 bala's post

There isn't alot of forward momentum.  It just keeps plodding along.  Liber8 acquired thugs and now the thugs are united.  Kyra is still just run around and Alec is acting like a teenager.  Putt putt putt.

second skin

This was a fantastic episode!!!   So glad to see the old partner and reconnect.

Reply 82#82 bala's post

I wonder if it had something to do with where they were standing in the room

they sure tried to nip that ptsd thing in the bud in the future!!   So the company she's looking for was being formed as she spoke.  oops  hahaha

to bad about betty.  :{ I thought she was a good guy

Reply 109#109 bala's post

I really enjoyed the action.  That was a pleasant change.  So sorry to see Emily go. I'm wondering if her "departure" is the catalyst for Alec.  Hmmm

I'm really glad that Carlos has the fight scene.  Yummy  

Was that the season finale?

Reply 139#139 bala's post

I'm not really understanding why the two Alec's were coming at each other so hostilely.  Also, Going down to the freezer basement to see his "old" partner was kinda weird.  He trusts her but not the one in front of him.  Are we not going to address that someone killed her?  

Reply 151#151 bala's post

this is starting to get boring.  Kiera doesn't do anything but run around saying she wants to go home.  I'm not connecting with her any more.  It's very grey and not stimulating.  Having two Alec's is lame. I really don't like the new one.  He's a jerk.

Thread