Thread
Printable Version

Anger Management Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Charlie Dates Kate's Patient

Who would of thought that she was shy but i thought she had different mental problem. The buddy system with regards to other patient was good but i would like to see how they all got arrested ?.

This has now been added to the flash site

1x06 Charlie Dates Kate's Patient

Charlie starting to date the girl from the coffee-shop was amusing considering she was a patient of Kate's but I did enjoy the way he bet her over the wrong coffee

Charlie's Patient Gets Out of Jail

Well you just knew he would end up back in jail but him doing his ex-wife was rather amusing

Charlie Outs A Patient

Well Charlie really couldn't help it but she was one hell of a nut case shame we couldn't see how crazy she was

Anger Management 1x09 Promo "Charlie's Dad Visits"

1x07 Charlie's Patient Gets Out of Jail

Jennifer hooking up with Cleo one of Charlie's patients from his prison was interesting considering he was a gay inmate and Kate's remote control vibrator was priceless

1x08 Charlie Outs A Patient

Athena was a little crazy but taking all the girls to rescue him was amusing and the flavoured condoms was priceless

Charlie's Dad Visits

Well i had a feeling there was a reason why his dad was being nice to him

1x09 Charlie's Dad Visits

Kate asking Charlie to put his head between her knees when he was hyperventilating was funny and Charlie having road rage while teaching Lacey how to control hers was priceless

Charlie Gets Romantic

Well i would like know what happened at party ?

look like Charlie relationship with her is moving forward

1x10 Charlie Gets Romantic

The picture of Sam kissing a girl at school ending up on Facebook was interesting but asking Kate's opinion was amusing

90 Episodes

2x01 Charlie Loses it at a Baby Shower

Good returning episode with everyone thinking Ed's daughter is gay which was amusing

2x02 Charlie's Dad Starts to Lose It

Charlie father, Martin putting his shoes in the fridge would make you think he is developing Alzheimer's but going to piss in the kitchen cupboard was amusing but faking it was cruel

Reply 36#36 codebreaker's post

Well Charlie defending his girlfriend made things interesting at the shower

Reply 37#37 codebreaker's post

All because he had women trouble but Charlie getting his own back was rather amusing

2x03 Charlie and the Ex-Patient

Hope having more than one therapist that wanted to bang her was amusing as they were all waiting five years

Thread