Thread
Printable Version

Anger Management Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 40#40 codebreaker's post

Yeah but she was one messed up women but it really must cost a lot for her to be able pay all 5 of them her stripper money ?. If you think about she work a lot harder to actually money left over.

Reply 41#41 bala's post

It's sad to think she was groped by a therapist from her past

Reply 42#42 codebreaker's post

Yes it was sad but to make it as a joke so that none of them could sleep with her was wrong ?.

There's just certain thing you shouldn't joke about?

2x04 Charlie’s Dad Breaks Bad

You just knew Lacey would sleep with Patrick's nemesis and Charlie’s dad falls in with a bad crowd was amusing as their families blamed Charlie’s dad

Reply 45#45 codebreaker's post

Well i felt this was a weak episode compared to previous episodes

2x05 Charlie & Jen Together Again

I'm not surprised Kate was getting jealous when Jennifer moved in with Charlie temporarily

2x06 Charlie And Deception Therapy

Jennifer suggesting the three of them should do something together was amusing as she don't know about Kate and Charlie and trust Charlie to think of a threesome

2x08 Promo "Charlie & Cee Lo" (HD) ft. Cee Lo Green

2x07 Charlie Dates a Teacher

Lacey's dreams about kissing Charlie was amusing as she went to Kate for advice but then dreaming about Kate was priceless and Charlie dating Sam's teacher backfired as he thought his performance affected her grades

2x08 Charlie and Cee Lo

Cee Lo Green being Charlie's new anger therapy patient was interesting and him asking for Lacey's number was amusing but I can believe he allowed him to ruin his sex life

2x09 Charlie is an Expert Witness

I'm disappointed that Charlie stabbed Kate in the back over the being the expert witnesses but ending up facing off as expert witnesses in the same trial was amusing

Reply 55#55 codebreaker's post

Well telling the judge they were sleeping together ruined both their chances but when judge ruled there were in a relationship i found that amusing

Reply 56#56 bala's post

The judge asking them about their relationship was interesting as their response was just like normal couple

Reply 57#57 codebreaker's post

if only she knew where that quarter had been

i can't actually believe he took prison group advice

2x10 Charlie & Catholicism

I cant believe Martin had Charlie's daughter, Sam, baptized behind Charlie's back

Thread