24 12
Thread
Printable Version

Anger Management Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

QUICK PROMOS

Reply 4#4 codebreaker's post

Well i liked how he turned it around by being her therapist

Charlie and the Slumpbuster

Well this second series that used the term slumpbuster first being yesterday episode Necessary Roughness but telling her that he will cook dinner but her turning into a stalker was amusing consider he's a  therapist. Having his ex-wife and daughter meet her was bound to backfire

Reply 8#8 spratt89's post

of course it did, everyone want to see it but can keep that ratings up over the next couple of weeks?

Anger Management 1x03 Promo - "Charlie Tries Sleep Deprivation

Charlie Tries Sleep Deprivation

Well so much for trying sleep deprivation on his patient lead to him reveal a secret about his dad but priceless the way she took the coin

Episode 4 promo

Charlie and Kate Battle Over a Patient

Their daughter reading her mother romance novel was rather amusing .

Charlie Tries to Prove Therapy is Legit

Well good luck trying to make that relationship to work but it was ridiculous when she said she doesn't believe in birth control . She really desperate for an acting job if she willing go on his ex-husband show ?

Charlie Dates Kate's Patient

Who would of thought that she was shy but i thought she had different mental problem. The buddy system with regards to other patient was good but i would like to see how they all got arrested ?.

Charlie's Patient Gets Out of Jail

Well you just knew he would end up back in jail but him doing his ex-wife was rather amusing

Charlie Outs A Patient

Well Charlie really couldn't help it but she was one hell of a nut case shame we couldn't see how crazy she was

Anger Management 1x09 Promo "Charlie's Dad Visits"

Charlie's Dad Visits

Well i had a feeling there was a reason why his dad was being nice to him

Charlie Gets Romantic

Well i would like know what happened at party ?

look like Charlie relationship with her is moving forward

90 Episodes

Reply 36#36 codebreaker's post

Well Charlie defending his girlfriend made things interesting at the shower

Reply 37#37 codebreaker's post

All because he had women trouble but Charlie getting his own back was rather amusing

Reply 40#40 codebreaker's post

Yeah but she was one messed up women but it really must cost a lot for her to be able pay all 5 of them her stripper money ?. If you think about she work a lot harder to actually money left over.

Reply 42#42 codebreaker's post

Yes it was sad but to make it as a joke so that none of them could sleep with her was wrong ?.

There's just certain thing you shouldn't joke about?

24 12
Thread