Thread
Printable Version

Perception Season 1-3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 26#26 spratt89's post

ok didn't know that it was in daily update on another site

Renewed For A 2nd Season

1x06 Lovesick

Pierce thinking the tail was in his head was interesting but the way Kate slammed on the brakes was great and what a scam with the magic pill to cure gayness

I liked the schizophrenics episode. Seeing how Daniel goes to the edge to find out the truth and almost going crazy doing so.
It's good to see him not stable all the time. I know that he also sees people and stuff, but this was different and I liked it.

Nemesis

Well what a way to prove his innocent but it was great mystery because he was only one to not give up on him

Kilimanjaro

So sad that study aid drug caused a murder but him not reconise a younger version of himself was interesting.

1x07 Nemesis

It's a good job Moretti stopped at nothing to impress her new boss by proving Brady was innocent but what a twist that David was responsible for his wife, Karen's murder

1x08 Kilimanjaro

D. J. being a younger version of Daniel was amusing and the way Moretti got the suspect back from Mexico was impressive but Annie being the killer because of the drugs was interesting

Shadow

Wow this was rather confusing episode more so than we ever imagine

Reply 39#39 bala's post

I agree, confusing, but great!! I can't wait to see the next episode to see how much will turn out to be real or connected to reality.

Reply 40#40 kellemanske's post

This really is an underestimate show

Reply 41#41 bala's post

I love it it's something completely insane but at the same time very addicting and facinating and I love the lectures.
So much fun to guess who is real and who is imaginated.
And there are great storylines!

Light

So we found out where she came from but that really put a twist to the show

1x09 Shadow

I had a feeling Wesley would die after he gave Daniel the evidence but laughing afterwards was bizarre but what looked like a conspiracy to cover up the murder of the U.S. Senator all being in his head would of been disappointing

1x10 Light

Wesley having himself killed to uncover the conspiracy was incredible and the new doctor forcing Daniel to face the truth about Natalie was interesting but Victoria Ryland going to all that trouble to become a Senator was fascinating but confronting her to get her to come after him was great

2x01 ch-Ch-Changes

Another good returning episode but again another twist as who shot the guy but he was very convincing that he was innocent in trial.

Reply 48#48 bala's post

Kate having to work with her soon-to-be-ex-husband Donnie must of been awkward and so what if Billy gave himself a lobotomy when he shot himself accidentally after killing his wife but getting shot after admitting it to Pierce was karma

Reply 49#49 codebreaker's post

That was hulliation which Kate confirmed

2x02 Alienation

I had to laugh when the woman reported that aliens have abducted her husband as he was standing behind her but who would of thought that her friends husband was responsible because he was infatuated with her

Reply 53#53 codebreaker's post

Well he really went beyond what was necessary but i actually thought her husband and his publicist were having an affair so the fact that her best friend husband was nice surprise.

Thread