Thread
Printable Version

Perception Season 1-3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Blindness

What a great experiment changing the student who asked direction to prove blindness but what a smart way to kill people

2x03 Blindness

Daniel receiving a text while in class was amusing as he was condemning them first and Donnie being in court with the judge was unfortunate as he was an imposter because the real judge was dead in his chambers

Toxic

Who would of thought guilt would cause all symptoms for the girls but finding out suicide girl was related to rich family was a surprise but the mother killing her did seem like an accident   .

2x04 Toxic

Pierce accepting the case from the renowned environmental activist was interesting as he was only using it to avoid Kate but taking a shot at Rebecca was a surprise as it looks like she was behind it and the so called girls suicide being because she was sleeping with her half brother was tragic

Reply 62#62 bala's post

I'm too tired to go back and read posts on the previous pages, but is anyone else kind of unimpressed with Scott Wolf's character?  I like him as an actor, but he seems kind of smarmy in this role, which is making it less believable (story-wise) that he and Kate were ever a good couple.  I don't know if it's that he's been mis-cast, or if it's the way they have written his character.  I find it a little distracting to the main story, and his petty, childish insinuations just add to the distraction.  I hope it improves because I like most of the other characters well enough.

On this week's episode, I thought the way the girl was killed was very sad.  I also thought that since she went to the same school as the son that the father should have said something before it ever got to that point.  Imagine finding out you were dating (not even going into specifics on that) your sibling?  That could mess someone up for a long time.  I'd think it would be worth revealing something you weren't proud of to your kid to prevent that kind of situation from happening in the first place.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Caleidoscope

Well Pierce couldn't tell the difference between online world and reality was a shame i knew it would mistake when he started using Caleidoscope how sad the women in Caleidoscope was the suspect's mother

2x05 Caleidoscope

Pierce and Morretti's avatar characters were great and Pierce pretending to be ill to get back into Caleidoscope to see her was interesting as it was the kids mother

2x06 Defective

The brain device that control's tremors did seem defective as the violin player was the first to suffer malfunction but killing the doctor who was going to remove the device from his patents did seem too much of a coincidence but the implant waking the wife was surprising as it was the wife who killed her husband after her implant malfunctioned

Reply 70#70 codebreaker's post

All because she was in love with the doctor

Neuropositive

Daniel imagine his mother was very interesting because we had no idea she died. So i am not surprised she wouldn't listen to the guy who confessed but finding out it was doctor was a nice surprise.

Asylum

Well this was tricky situation he got himself in but solve it when in metal institution was rather impressive consider how medicated he was at the end with that drug. Smart way to pretend to take drugs when getting admitted.

2x07 Neuropositive

What rotten luck for Kate that the doctor she was about to date turned out to be the killer

2x08 Asylum

Daniel investigating the stabbing at a psychiatric hospital was risky but he was lucky he was on the phone when they drugged him

wounded

Well i think Kate really done it this time shoot the suspect in his own house but it was great clifhanger

2x09 Wounded

If being raped by her commanding officer wasn't bad enough but his father giving him an alibi for the murder of the witness was frustrating and trying to get him for the STI would of been great if it had worked but is she going to get out of killing him as it looks like premeditated murder with her having a gun and vest on

Warrior

What a great conclusion to last week episode and i had feeling they would explain away what kate did but it was one hell of a elaborate set-up for Kate so glad Daniel could prove it but what he did to other vertern making her sing the answer was fantastic as it help solve the case to a certain extent.

Reply 84#84 bala's post

I'm hoping the singer can have some medical treatment.  Maybe she won't sing for the rest of her life.

Good conclusion...I like her ex-husband as an addition.  He's doing well
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Reply 85#85 arksongbird80's post

So glad he didn't take the shot and told her to wait

2x10 Warrior

I'm not surprised Morretti was arrested after that impressive set-up and Donnie quitting his job to defend her was a risky move but getting Gabriel to sing when she couldn't talk was amazing

Reply 85#85 arksongbird80's post

I initially didn't like the ex-husband, but have grown to like the character - even when he's a jerk. lol  I thought it was a good finale.  I wouldn't care if I had to sing for the rest of my life if it meant I could communicate vocally with people.  When he realized the area of her brain that was damaged, I was reminded of the House episode where an autistic (if I remember correctly) concert pianist had to have half his brain removed.  It never ceases to amaze me how the body can adapt to such severe trauma.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Thread