Thread
Printable Version

Perception Season 1-3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 62#62 bala's post

I'm too tired to go back and read posts on the previous pages, but is anyone else kind of unimpressed with Scott Wolf's character?  I like him as an actor, but he seems kind of smarmy in this role, which is making it less believable (story-wise) that he and Kate were ever a good couple.  I don't know if it's that he's been mis-cast, or if it's the way they have written his character.  I find it a little distracting to the main story, and his petty, childish insinuations just add to the distraction.  I hope it improves because I like most of the other characters well enough.

On this week's episode, I thought the way the girl was killed was very sad.  I also thought that since she went to the same school as the son that the father should have said something before it ever got to that point.  Imagine finding out you were dating (not even going into specifics on that) your sibling?  That could mess someone up for a long time.  I'd think it would be worth revealing something you weren't proud of to your kid to prevent that kind of situation from happening in the first place.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Reply 85#85 arksongbird80's post

I initially didn't like the ex-husband, but have grown to like the character - even when he's a jerk. lol  I thought it was a good finale.  I wouldn't care if I had to sing for the rest of my life if it meant I could communicate vocally with people.  When he realized the area of her brain that was damaged, I was reminded of the House episode where an autistic (if I remember correctly) concert pianist had to have half his brain removed.  It never ceases to amaze me how the body can adapt to such severe trauma.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Thread