98 12345
Thread
Printable Version

Longmire Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Longmire Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Widowed only a year, Longmire is man in psychic repair that buries his pain behind a brave face and dry wit. Struggling since his wife's death and at the urging of his daughter, Cady (Freeman), Longmire knows that the time has come to turn his life around. With the help of Vic (Sackhoff), a female deputy new to the department, he becomes reinvigorated about his job and committed to running for re-election. When Branch (Chase), an ambitious, young deputy decides to run against him for sheriff, Longmire feels betrayed but remains steadfast in his dedication to the community. Longmire often turns to close friend and confidant Henry Standing Bear (Diamond Phillips) for support as he sets out to rebuild both his personal and professional life, one step at a time. (Source: A&E) [ Last edited by bala at 7-20-2014 16:29 ]

This has Potential!!  Hehehe. Starbuck
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Reply 3#3 arksongbird80's post

Yeah but it's one of those show you really need the patient to watch since it's very slow.

Epi 1

I thought it was a very different dynamic.  Kinda slow and alot could have waited for later episodes but still decent.

1x01 Pilot

That's a new take on Cinderella, but asking all the guys to drop their pants to see who the ones they found fitted was funny and that was an impressive shot at the moving silver SUV

1x02 The Dark Road

Vic pole dancing for the guy in the photo's name was amusing and I'm not surprised she complained that the stripper makes more in two months than she does in a year, you can understand why Walt didn't tell Hannah's brother before her parents but why her father didn't tell her mother was bizarre and I wonder what Walt will say when he finds out Branch is Cady's new lover

Reply 8#8 codebreaker's post

Yes i found that amusing as well but really didn't make the connection to Cinderella since i thought it was good way to find out who's jeans they were.

Reply 9#9 codebreaker's post

It was a bet so she won

1x03 A Damn Shame

I'm not surprised they suspected foul play when the barn burnt to the ground with Ray and the horses inside but how bizarre the only insurance was on the horses but Ray faking his death to protect his family was a disaster as they were now after his wife and then killed him in the end

1x04 The Cancer

Walt not realising Lizzy was flirting with him was amusing and who would of thought one of the Deputies was growing pot

Reply 15#15 codebreaker's post

lol  This show is growing on me.  I like that it's a little rugged (pulling his bullet out and checking it against the victims hole) and country.     LIzzy was NOT subtle that's for sure.  Poor sherriff longmire.  He has noooo idea what's coming.  

Dog Soilders

Well i have say seeing kid return was great but that was some beating he took but tell the suspect that he lets that guy go you would think would cause a confession ?

1x05 Dog Soldier

I'm not surprised there was uproar when the Cheyenne foster children went missing and to think how much extra money the government was paying was the motive

1x06 The Worst Kind of Hunter

What a moron shooting Moretti with a tranquilliser dart and that was one angry woman with the way she attacked the dead body but the way he got the confession was interesting

The Worst Kind of Hunter

Wow using a bear to kill a person was interesting but ending with him telling the bear it was entrapment was amusing. What happens to the guy he threw the meat on one minute he's there and next he disappears ? (some bad editing)

1x07 - 8 Seconds

I liked the way Walt got the boot print without the rider noticing and who would of thought the drunk clown would help solve the case by the 8 seconds bumper sticker

Reply 24#24 codebreaker's post

Well i can't wait until Walt finds out who his daugher is sleeping with but daugher asking him to pull out of the race was interesting tactic  

An Incredibly Beautiful Thing

I hate episode about Cults having 12 women as his wives was messed up but tie them to railway track was crazy it was close call but they managed get all 12 out was great and amazing.

1x08 An Incredibly Beautiful Thing

Henry saying how after disarming one of the guards was amusing and stabbing the social worker and running over Victoria being their downfall was interesting but having the woman named after every month was corny, after finding the girls on the train track I bet they wished they had let him die

This has now been added to the flash site

98 12345
Thread