26 12
Thread
Printable Version

Longmire Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Longmire Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Widowed only a year, Longmire is man in psychic repair that buries his pain behind a brave face and dry wit. Struggling since his wife's death and at the urging of his daughter, Cady (Freeman), Longmire knows that the time has come to turn his life around. With the help of Vic (Sackhoff), a female deputy new to the department, he becomes reinvigorated about his job and committed to running for re-election. When Branch (Chase), an ambitious, young deputy decides to run against him for sheriff, Longmire feels betrayed but remains steadfast in his dedication to the community. Longmire often turns to close friend and confidant Henry Standing Bear (Diamond Phillips) for support as he sets out to rebuild both his personal and professional life, one step at a time. (Source: A&E) [ Last edited by bala at 7-20-2014 16:29 ]

Reply 3#3 arksongbird80's post

Yeah but it's one of those show you really need the patient to watch since it's very slow.

Reply 8#8 codebreaker's post

Yes i found that amusing as well but really didn't make the connection to Cinderella since i thought it was good way to find out who's jeans they were.

Reply 9#9 codebreaker's post

It was a bet so she won

Dog Soilders

Well i have say seeing kid return was great but that was some beating he took but tell the suspect that he lets that guy go you would think would cause a confession ?

The Worst Kind of Hunter

Wow using a bear to kill a person was interesting but ending with him telling the bear it was entrapment was amusing. What happens to the guy he threw the meat on one minute he's there and next he disappears ? (some bad editing)

Reply 24#24 codebreaker's post

Well i can't wait until Walt finds out who his daugher is sleeping with but daugher asking him to pull out of the race was interesting tactic  

An Incredibly Beautiful Thing

I hate episode about Cults having 12 women as his wives was messed up but tie them to railway track was crazy it was close call but they managed get all 12 out was great and amazing.

Reply 33#33 codebreaker's post

Well this has been nice show but Walt finding out who his daughter was seeing

Unfinished Business

Well the fact those boy actually rape that girl and got away with it was sad but them being hunted by one of them was rather obvious but quick thinking Walt shooting the guy in shoulder so that he could testify against that boy was great .

Reply 39#39 codebreaker's post

This is very odd show slow drama but his hallucinations were interesting  

Does anyone think Victoria has feeling for Walt ?

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 6-18-2013 20:22  
Vic's reaction when she received the mysterious bouquet of flowers was interesting and R.J. taking the law into his own hands was unbelievable
What did she mean they found her ?

Reply 46#46 codebreaker's post

Yes but those girls gang up on her and beating her was wrong glad Walt sorted it out and Katie returning was nice but meet her dad girlfriend was amusing.

Reply 52#52 codebreaker's post

Trust Henry to voluntary for the hit man job but the hit man being homeless person was a surprise.

Reply 55#55 codebreaker's post

Yes that was amusing but that was one hell of roping skill longmire has

Tuscan Red

Well that was one hell of explosion but look longmire daughter is a right mess   .

Reply 59#59 codebreaker's post

he will do anything to win the election.

Reply 62#62 codebreaker's post

Well to Walt surprised he won the election but what the hell is he thinking at end doing that in the end of the episode i understand you love your daughter but that just too extreme?

Reply 67#67 codebreaker's post

Well looking forward season finale looks good but Lizzie can sure jump to wrong conclusion without allowing Longmire to talk

Reply 76#76 Milks26's post

Well it was sad case about Russian girl being adopted and than getting rehoused and murdered

26 12
Thread