Thread
Printable Version

Longmire Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 70#70 codebreaker's post

June 2nd 2014.

At least Branch is still alive that's great. The show would not be the same without him

Reply 74#74 codebreaker's post

No big comments about season 3 premiere...overall it was not anything special.

I still hate Vic to the pit of my stomach....if the show had less of her it would be so much better.

Reply 75#75 Milks26's post

3x2

Again nothing special happened. It's nice to see Caddy going back to practice law instead of tending a bar/tables.

Reply 77#77 codebreaker's post

3x3 (Miss Cheyenne)

Now, most of the Cheyenne people on the reservation hate Walt and were supposed to believe that they would allow him to judge the beauty competition in place of Henry

So far, this is the best episode of the season mainly due of Henry scenes and testimonies.

Caddy/Branch/Cameron interesting and very intriguing. Can't wait to see what happens with this storyline. I'm all for Branch!!    

Reply 78#78 Milks26's post

3x4

I have only this choice expression for Vic & Walt's romantic storyline .

Overall, another nothing happened episode...though it was nice to see Ferg get some screen time. I wish they would use him more and less Vic.

Reply 79#79 Milks26's post

3x5

At least this episode finally gave Branch some vindication.....David Ridges is still alive, which I always knew.

Reply 83#83 codebreaker's post

Reports of my Death

I enjoyed this episode. Whether it was the mystery of Wells Van Barkcum or the limited Vic scenes but something in this episode did the trick for me this week.

Reply 90#90 codebreaker's post

I thought this episode was going to be crap since it was going to be a Vic centered episode but, it turned out to be half way decent. It wasn't overwhelmed with Vic as I thought it would be.  

I say this every time Vic & Walt supposed feelings rear its head . Hopefully Ed Goiskie returns one day.....I can support a relationship between Vic & him
Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 7-13-2014 10:59  
the rich killing the imposter for his share of the inheritance was ...
Not necessarily, happens everyday among the rich....murders may not be committed (that we hear about), but they always stab each other in the back....the poor do  it to

[ Last edited by Milks26 at 7-15-2014 08:40 ]

Reply 96#96 arksongbird80's post

Harvest

Boring episode......that sums it up for. I pretty much used fast forwarded this

Longmire Cancelled by A&E

Longmire Cancelled by A&E — Might Another Network Lasso the Drama?       

Looks like we may never find out who got gunned down out there by the skeet range.

TVLine has learned that A&E has cancelled Longmire, which ended its third season earlier this month. The sad news comes almost a year to the day after A&E pulled the plug on The Glades after four seasons.
“We would like to thank the phenomenal cast, crew and producers of Longmire, along with our partners at Warner Horizon, for their tireless work on three seasons of quality dramatic storytelling,” reads a statement from A&E. “We are incredibly proud of what we have achieved together.”
Sources tell TVLine that producer Warner Horizon will shop the Wyoming-set crime drama to other networks.
Longmire wrapped Season 3 with an audience of 3.7 million total viewers and a 0.6 demo rating, down 16 and 45 percent from its sophomore finale

courtesy http://tvline.com

Reply 100#100 Milks26's post

Series To Return for 10 New Episodes in 2015

Beverly Hills, Calif., November 19, 2014– Netflix, the world’s leading Internet TV network, has ordered a fourth season of the hit drama Longmire, from Warner Horizon Television. Ten new episodes of the series will premiere exclusively in the US, Canada, Australia and New Zealand in 2015.

courtesy http://renewcanceltv.com/longmire-renewed-season-4-netflix/

Thread