Thread
Printable Version

Saving Hope Season 1-3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Out Of Sight

Well meeting a guy who has been in coma for 35 years was sad and how people around him move on and for a moment she looked like she was enjoying her life until she remembered about Charlie. The question is how long can she wait before she has to move on ?

1x05 Out Of Sight

27 years 8 months & 16 days is a long time to be in a coma but from the look of the old guy in the bed you would of thought it was a lot longer and sad to think his wife gave up on him 25 years ago, Maggie not being given the time of day over her theory about the homeless man that may have been misdiagnosed was cruel and poor Alex felling guilty because she laughed was sad

The Great Randall

Well that power of hypnosis was amazing that he felt no pain but than reverse it lead to him feel it which was sad but than finding out what he had and learning there was no cure was rather sad. The hypnosis guy was a jerk trying to get money out of it.

1x06 The Great Randall

Randall being able to see Charlie was interesting but asking for money was a little bizarre and the patient under hypnosis was incredible considering what happened when he was brought out of the trance, Charlie being the first she told about not being pregnant was nice

Consenting Adults

Well i have to say this was ok episode but seriously will that guy be in coma all season it's getting old

1x07 Consenting Adults

Ashley was not what she expected but I found him amusing and Charlie being in the coma is the only way we get to see what the other patients are thinking in the same situation like Sandhya who was amusing but would Alex believe her if she told her what she experienced

Heartsick

Well i thought he was going wake up when she switch off the machine but we wait 2 weeks find out what happens

This has now been added to the flash site

1x08 Heartsick

Alex and Dawn going head-to-head over who gets to be his legal decision maker was interesting but then having to do surgery together was unfortunate and after Alex saved the patient I thought she would change her mind

Bea, Again

Well this was a nice way to show how they met 5 years ago but it's good thing Charlie made sure Bea didn't leave after misdiagnosis   .

1x09 Bea, Again

It was lucky Charles and Mack overheard Bea order a telephone instead of a coffee and their fear that she was misdiagnosed was understandable, the choir singer who made a miraculous recovery from being paralysed was interesting

A New Beginning

Well Charlie getting some help from dead patient was very interesting that he scared to wake up at least he can work on it

1x10 A New Beginning

Charlie making Kendra jump was amusing and getting angry at her assistant for calling her a hack was priceless but her being able to help Charlie as a therapist was nice and using bolt cutter to amputate the leg was a desperate measure but probable saved her life

1x11 The Law of Contagion

Joel going along with the superstitious patient was nice but having to repeat some words three times was amusing and another show with a deadly virus was strange and Charlie's visions while being zapped was interesting

NEWS

NBC has pulled Saving Hope from its schedule with two episodes left to air in the drama's first season. The slightly supernatural medical drama starring Erica Durance's gorgeousness had already been jettisoned off to Saturday nights, but now it's been banished to the internet, where its final two episodes will air. This doesn't apply to Canada, where the show has already been renewed for a second season. 'Mericans, you can watch the final two episodes once they've aired in Canada on NBC.com, or if you are a true fan, you could move to Canada and watch them sooner. You are a true fan, aren't you? [TV Line]

Ride Hard or Go Home

Wow he wakes up about bloody time

Pink Clouds

Well look like his ablity to see the dead came back with him this show just get stranger and stranger and what a job offer

1x12 Ride Hard or Go Home

Charlie parents dying in a car accident makes an ironic coincidence to his accident and Joel performing the risky surgery on the female jockey was tragic but she knew the risk

1x13 Pink Clouds

Joel's race against time to save the young patient from the rapidly advancing flesh-eating disease was incredible and I had a felling Charlie was the only one to see Pamela

2x01 I Watch Death

Alex slapping the patient who wanted to die was surprising but getting caught up in the aftermath of the shooting would put you on edge and interesting way to remove the bullet from Erica or what ever her name is in this

Thread