Thread
Printable Version

Saving Hope Season 1-3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

2x12 Nottingham 7

Alex diagnosing the breast cancer not knowing it was Dana she was diagnosing was interesting but getting drunk along with pot and pizza was amusing and what a dilemma with the faulty hip joint

2x13 Wide Awake

Alex realized she's been tricked into a blind double was interesting but him getting his hand stuck in a condom machine was embarrassing and the soldier's story about having a colleagues piece of skull in her back was sad

Reply 84#84 codebreaker's post

That has got worst first date i felt so sorry for him when that happens .

This is why you don't buy them from a machine

2x14 - 43 Minutes

What a shame the guy died after Alex witnesses his accident on her way home but I was surprised the driver stayed after she freaked out at the start

Reply 86#86 codebreaker's post

What even more impressive was it was overtime since her shift finished . She really did her best . What a way ruin a day

2x15 Don’t Poke the Bear

Abbey hiding not knowing Charlie is the only one who can see her was amusing but knot knowing if she had been abused by her boyfriend was worrying as it looked like Stockholm syndrome and discovering he kidnapped her 15 years ago was sickening

"Breathless"

Well this was amazing turn damaged lungs to health lungs for transplant really show how far medical advances have become . The arguing couple managing to put their difference to a side help each other was nice.

2x16 Breathless

What an incredible machine being able to repair damaged lungs and Charlie asking the coma patient to eavesdrop for him was a first but the arguing couple getting back together after his leg snapped was nice but the voice was amusing

Twinned Lambs

I don't think he deserved getting punched since he really didn't do anything all he ask is to give Alex space .  It's such a shame a talented doctor like that was abuse drugs .

2x17 Twinned Lambs

Mimi kneeing Zachary in the privates was amusing and Dr. Kalfas' surgery with Maggie was impressive but catching him shooting uo was a surprise and the complications after his surgery was surprising as she looked so well

Broken Hearts

It a good thing Alex was wearing a heart monitor when it happened otherwise she would been dead  but that sleep walking patient was dangerous

2x18 Broken Hearts

How quick Dawn was on the phone when Alex unplugged the heart monitor was impressive and what a stroke of luck Charlie talked her into putting it back on after being stabbed by the sleepwalker thanks to Joel falling asleep and what a season finale cliffhanger with Charlie seeing her ghost

3x01 Heaven Can Wait

I'm glad they recapped on last seasons cliffhanger but then again reading my last post brought it al back and Charlie saying you mist something after seeing Alex's ghost again was interesting as it took a lot of convincing

Reply 97#97 codebreaker's post

Yes but look on her face when she found out what she had done was surprising consider there were 2 of them checking everything she was doing they all missed it .

3x02 Kiss Me Goodbye

Charlie getting caught playing strip poker was amusing and bribing Alex to see what Dawn does before her shift was surprising, what an awkward decision to make after his pregnant wife became brain dead before giving birth, Joel bringing Alex out of her coma with a kiss is going to make thing interesting

Reply 100#100 codebreaker's post

It was nice surprise to get another episode this week and i am glad she back but the fact she has no memory should be interesting. That was a tough call with father he loves his wife but i guess he didn't want constant reminder that he was reason why his wife died but i am glad he changed his mind.

3x03 Awakenings

Alex not remembering anything was normal but she still had her knowledge and after saving a patient she got all her memories back but there still something not quite right .

The two people stuck together was best case storyline i had feeling there were having an affair but what a way to be stuck together literally in life changing situation.

Reply 102#102 bala's post

Another one VIP has forgot to add

Thread