Thread
Printable Version

Saving Hope Season 1-3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

3x04 Stand By Me

Alex telling him she not in love with him must been awful . I don't know how they will get through this

3x05 Breaking Away

Having Maggie as a room-mate look rather annoying and snake eating her pet was sad . Now she's going to turn back into mean boss

Reply 102#102 bala's post

You have feel sorry for Maggie who's having an emotional time after her miscarriage and breakup but not being able to tell the patient what's wrong with him was amusing as it was obvious he thought he could be dying

Reply 104#104 bala's post

Joel being involved in a deadly situation at a local street clinic was interesting and the was the other doctor disarmed the guy with the knife was impressive, Gavin accidentally getting high was amusing but leaving was sad and I had a feeling Charlie not giving Alex space would spoil their relationship

Reply 105#105 bala's post

Charlie being ordered by Will's mother to do as she says was amusing and Maggie looking after Dawn's pet couldn't of happened at a worse time with the snake loose in the hospital but Charlie comforting her was surprising

3x06 Joel 2:31

The thud in the lift made sense as the girl fell down the lift shaft but the one in the morgue was a strange coincidence as it stopped them kissing and Charlie asking the patient to meet him back in the morgue was different but Dawn wanting a baby came as a surprise

Reply 109#109 codebreaker's post

It was strange and spooky episode for Halloween

Wedding Planner Mystery (2014)

Alex's aka Erica Durance was pretty good in this TV movie but Aaron turning out to be the good guy when Carnegie fell for Holt who looked like the good guy was amusing

Wedding Planner Mystery CTV promo

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 12-27-2014 09:09 ]

The Way We Were

Not many doctor would continue doing brain surgery while having a heart attack but he did i was impressed as patient survived while he was doing it

The Heartbreak Kid

Joel opening up free clinic for a friend was nice but having one patient almost stroke out was awful but finding him in the nick of time was great.  

3x07 The Way We Were

Tom getting cut by the other doctor during surgery was surprising but I had a felling the patient had a blood disorder and Charlie being interrupted when he was about to give a specimen was amusing but what a shame Dawn cant have kids

3x08 The Heartbreak Kid

Charlie seeing the girls spirit was lucky as he found out exactly how she injured herself and it was a good job Joel was at the clinic to save teddy

3x09 The Other Side of Midnight

The speedway driver surviving that high speed crash was bound to have serious injuries and Charlie having the day off was interesting especially with him being hit on by the woman suggesting he buys stocks but her being a ghost was surprising and the fact she remembered was a first

Reply 119#119 codebreaker's post

Trying to make a decision about his legs were tough

3x10 Days of Heaven

This was a sad episode Joel accidental killing a guy who was attacking him was unfortunate because now he beening arrested and possibly going to jail . we know it was self defence but will jury be convinced

Reply 122#122 bala's post

What a shame Joel got caught up in Selena's domestic problems and the fact she had a restraining order on her husband proves he has a violent temper but sleeping together works against him as he also has a motive for his death

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 12-27-2014 09:39 ]

Thread