Thread
Printable Version

Saving Hope Season 1-3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

3x11 The Parent Trap

Charlie's patient was a bit of a hand full but trying to find out what was killing her was interesting and glad he saved her arm

3x12 Hearts of Glass

The patient suing the hospital was a real sleaze bag it's just a shame the foster kid told him about her mother getting the heart

Reply 126#126 codebreaker's post

She was a kid she had no idea what type of person he was but it was sad situation . Maggie treating a patient with kid gloves was interesting.

3x13 Narrow Margin

Alex's not getting cell reception but was talking on her phone when she got out the car was a lame story line and I don't think she walked that far in her condition but Sam was luck it was her who found him, Vodka for medicinal purposes was surprising

Reply 129#129 codebreaker's post

I love his strip tease after he found out his results that was very amusing

3x14 Trading Places

The patient refusing to be seen by Dr. Sydney was surprising as she was the only one who could save her baby and finding out Henry was an organ donor was tragic

3x15 Remains of the Day

Krystin Pellerin AKA Leslie Bennett from Republic of Doyle playing the OCD patient was great and Charlie having to explain how he saved her by doing brain surgery would be hard to explain with her ghost telling him her symptoms but getting Maggie to explain it was devious

3x16 A Simple Plan

Maggie and Zach trying to help the couple was tough as he insisted she didn't now he's dying of cancer and Alex's having a ghost stalker was interesting as it was the taxi driver when they had their crash, Joel and Shahir trying to help a bride live her dream by walking down the aisle was nice

3x17 Fearless

The single mother that Alex and Dana was trying to save was hard work but the girls getting the chance to have their say without her talking was amusing and the spinal surgery was impressive

Reply 138#138 codebreaker's post

That mother was an awful patient but girls having a chance for her to listen was a great opportunity

3x18 All the Pretty Horses" (

R.I.P if you want get killed that was best way to kill him off .

Really wasn't expecting that

3x18 All the Pretty Horses

Joel and Zach treating the soldier with the mortar shell in his chest was incredible but tragic that Joel didn't make it and Alex giving birth to Luke in the back of an ambulance after her test was bitter sweat with what happened to Joel

Reply 142#142 codebreaker's post

I have a feeling that actor was having tough time juggling both The original and saving hope consider one was set in canada while other New orlands

Thread