Thread
Printable Version

Saving Hope Season 1-3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

4x09 Shattered

Maggie being on the phone to Alex when the bomb exploded during a charity run was scary as they had no idea if she was injured but she should of had a check-up and trust the nurse to let slip about them saving the bomber

Reply 141#141 codebreaker's post

I was shocked at ending

4x10 Emotional Rescue"

Glad she survived

4x10 Emotional Rescue

Charles was lucky to find Maggie's body so quick but her not telling him what's wrong was unfortunate and Alex taking the bomber off the ventilator after saving him was surprising

4x11 Shine a Light

Maggie being back at work so soon was unexpected and what was Santa claws thinking going down the chimney and the good Samaritan paying with her life was tragic but bringing the family together was nice

4x12 All Down the Line

Lorenzo the chef suffering from oral cancer was bad news but what Dana said to him was great as she knows what he's going through and what a dilemma with the pregnant blind woman having complications after loosing her husband

Reply 150#150 codebreaker's post

i had a feeling something was going to happen with her she did seem very intrested but the fact that he didn't tell Alex about the kiss could lead future problems.

4x13 Goodbye Girl

You knew Kristine was going to cause trouble for Charles but being a life or death situation was tragic and the patient blaming Maggie for her botched second surgery was diabolical

Reply 153#153 codebreaker's post

I am just glad Maggie friend at the lab was able to prove that that mesh wasn't available in America and that they wouldn't use it.

At first  Kristine seem like a good person that Charlie could talk about his gifts to her  but ever since episode with her friend she quickly changed into nightmare

Reply 155#155 bala's post

From the kiss I guest she would be trouble

Reply 156#156 codebreaker's post

I do feel sorry for her she wasn't crazy just depressed

4x14 You Can't Always Get What You Want

It did look like at first that the ill child and his large bag of medicine pointed towards his mother being the cause of his problems and I did suspect it was the water he was drinking but the boy doing it to himself was surprising

Reply 158#158 codebreaker's post

The question is how did he know how to poison himself without it killing him ?

Thread