104 123456
Thread
Printable Version

Saving Hope Season 1-3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

1x01 Pilot

Angela giving birth and dying later was sad and Charlie saving a patient before going into a coma was an interesting start to the show but Charlie walking around is like a different take on A Gifted Man

Reply 22#22 bala's post

It's still early days and lets hope it improves

1x02 Contact

If I was in Alex's situation I would try anything and everything like Charlie's ex-wife suggested and what a shame Cal couldn't remember Charlie's name or his message but the drawing did have her thinking

1x03 Blindness

Alex's getting caught trying sexual arousal therapy was amusing and the scared dead guy running away was funny

1x04 The Fight

Alex standing up to Todd after his bad news was great but what she said to him was interesting and you can understand why Charlie thought he could try what the young arrogant kid did to get himself out of the coma

1x05 Out Of Sight

27 years 8 months & 16 days is a long time to be in a coma but from the look of the old guy in the bed you would of thought it was a lot longer and sad to think his wife gave up on him 25 years ago, Maggie not being given the time of day over her theory about the homeless man that may have been misdiagnosed was cruel and poor Alex felling guilty because she laughed was sad

1x06 The Great Randall

Randall being able to see Charlie was interesting but asking for money was a little bizarre and the patient under hypnosis was incredible considering what happened when he was brought out of the trance, Charlie being the first she told about not being pregnant was nice

1x07 Consenting Adults

Ashley was not what she expected but I found him amusing and Charlie being in the coma is the only way we get to see what the other patients are thinking in the same situation like Sandhya who was amusing but would Alex believe her if she told her what she experienced

This has now been added to the flash site

1x08 Heartsick

Alex and Dawn going head-to-head over who gets to be his legal decision maker was interesting but then having to do surgery together was unfortunate and after Alex saved the patient I thought she would change her mind

1x09 Bea, Again

It was lucky Charles and Mack overheard Bea order a telephone instead of a coffee and their fear that she was misdiagnosed was understandable, the choir singer who made a miraculous recovery from being paralysed was interesting

1x10 A New Beginning

Charlie making Kendra jump was amusing and getting angry at her assistant for calling her a hack was priceless but her being able to help Charlie as a therapist was nice and using bolt cutter to amputate the leg was a desperate measure but probable saved her life

1x11 The Law of Contagion

Joel going along with the superstitious patient was nice but having to repeat some words three times was amusing and another show with a deadly virus was strange and Charlie's visions while being zapped was interesting

1x12 Ride Hard or Go Home

Charlie parents dying in a car accident makes an ironic coincidence to his accident and Joel performing the risky surgery on the female jockey was tragic but she knew the risk

1x13 Pink Clouds

Joel's race against time to save the young patient from the rapidly advancing flesh-eating disease was incredible and I had a felling Charlie was the only one to see Pamela

2x01 I Watch Death

Alex slapping the patient who wanted to die was surprising but getting caught up in the aftermath of the shooting would put you on edge and interesting way to remove the bullet from Erica or what ever her name is in this

2x02 Little Piggies

The young girl’s disease was bizarre and Dawn intimidating Alex did seem over the top but she needs to learn to stick up for herself and the singing coma patient was doing my head in

2x03 Why Waste Time

It was obvious the husband had medical training but being a limo driver now was an interesting twist and the tennis player missing a bikini wax to talk about her knee surgery was amusing

2x04 Defense

How ironic Rusty got injured after his dirty move on Charlie but him being a malpractice lawyer known for suing every doctor was bound to make things interesting but the surgery was impressive and the dog having the name of a serial killer was amusing

2x05 The Face of the Giant Panda

Alex should of listened to the guard while treating the violent young prisoner and Maggie's dad warning Charlie was a close call as he was on the table and his daughter had no idea

104 123456
Thread