22 12
Thread
Printable Version

Copper Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 6#6 codebreaker's post

Well it good thing this got added since i forgot to watch it this week. I thought that girl was dead girl but seeing her alive was a surprise because it did look like her.

It's interesting to see how life was different stopping a bank robbery was great but taking some loot as reward for stop them was rather a double standard. I was disturbed when annie offered pleasure him but look on her face when she found he was a cooper was priceless.

I did like he offered help but taking her to a betrothal was interesting

That was one hell of a interrogation he did on the guy but framing him for murder was sad given he had one month to leave and bribe for his wife shows how early politics work.

Quote:
Originally posted by arksongbird80 at 8-28-2012 15:29  
another good episode.  I'm getting into this show.  If only I could understand their accents!

Anyone else wonder how cochran was able to get upstairs without being seen with a broken leg??
Well he had help but what a smart way to kill them with broken leg as an alba

In the Hands of an Angry God

Well the locket turned up but shame the women he with is hiding it because she want him to herself which is rather selfish .

Reply 15#15 arksongbird80's post

Of course that kids has issue she been servicing men for months she think that's what most men want from her, all her childhood qualities are gone . It rather a disturbing role to do how her parents allowed her to be on the show is beyond me . I am sure she get some more offers when this show finishes.

[ Last edited by bala at 9-6-2012 15:24 ]

1x04

Well the robbery attempt was rather stupid considering they found out before it actually took place and that little girl is getting more disturbing by the episode when asked how she was like on the inside

Arsenic and Old Cake

Now that what i call an interesting murder but it was rather complicated and crazy . Annie not realise the limits she can push people has consequence on her . As much as i find her disturbed she doesn't deserve that.

Reply 25#25 gabsimom's post

Well he did but that girl is constantly amazing she going become a very dangerous women when she grows up and her behaviour is starting to get a bit out of control.

Reply 27#27 arksongbird80's post

Yes i am glad he finally found her but was he hiding her the whole time

Reply 32#32 codebreaker's post

This episode isn't on the site

Reply 34#34 codebreaker's post

Well i don't know how you are going to catch up but i am sure you will

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 10-17-2012 15:33  
Kevin finding out it was his wife who killed their daughter was sad
Yes it sad but he finally get some closure over the situation

Reply 38#38 codebreaker's post

Yes what an interesting season finale but at least Robert help relocate to another place which was nice of him

Reply 50#50 codebreaker's post

That was a brutal attack but good on that little girl to wack him .

Reply 54#54 codebreaker's post

That was awful but what a way to get back with negotiation with the money

Reply 60#60 codebreaker's post

it was sick to realise guy drugging the boys so they would sign up to join the army

Reply 64#64 codebreaker's post

Annie really doesn't realise how lucky she is but she needs to start thinking about her future .

Reply 68#68 codebreaker's post

Well he certainly didn't know the plates were in governor place not the police station but it was rather impressive how he able catch them off guard .

Reply 71#71 codebreaker's post

Well i am glad she got to see her mother but telling her about sons was sad .

Reply 77#77 codebreaker's post

Well who would of thought she would have drug potion in her cleavage

Reply 79#79 codebreaker's post

Well she certainly took an eye for an eye a little to far

22 12
Thread