58 123
Thread
Printable Version

The Mob Doctor Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

The Mob Doctor Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

The Mob Doctor Premiered on FOX on September 17, 2012

For most physicians, the Hippocratic oath is sacred. But for one Chicago doctor, who is indebted to the mafia, saving lives isn't her only concern. THE MOB DOCTOR is a fast-paced medical drama featuring a brilliant young female cardiothoracic surgeon who is split between two distinct worlds as she juggles her promising medical career with her lifelong debt as a doctor to Chicago's Southside mob.

DR. GRACE DEVLIN (Jordana Spiro, " My Boys") is a top resident at Chicago's Roosevelt Medical Center. Smart and self-assured, she's heralded as one of the country's most promising young surgeons. But family ties keep her glued to her Southside roots. To pay off her brother's life-threatening gambling debt, she makes a deal with the devil and agrees to work " off book" for the mafia men she once despised.

Source
Homepage

Discuss Anything About The Mob Doctor Here

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 7-27-2013 06:54 ]

Reply 1#1 codebreaker's post

The premier date is wrong as the show has been given a Monday slot behind Bones and Sundays for Fox are animated shows.

Reply 3#3 spratt89's post

That's the date tvrage is showing but I can edit it

Reply 4#4 codebreaker's post

I think TVrage has jumped the Gun on this one as no FOX shows have been given premier dates yet.

THE MOB DOCTOR - Behind the Scenes: Series Premiere

THE MOB DOCTOR - Preview #1 & 2

THE MOB DOCTOR - Linkin Park "Burn It Down" Music Video

This has just been added and not a bad opening episode i am glad she made the right call but finding out it was plan from her uncle was surprise ending and knowing he responsible for her dad death was a nice surprise.

Pilot

So you thiknk the new boss is her uncle?  Did I miss that somewhere?

I liked to know it was her father, and that he was a bad guy and the "boss" did it and protected her.  I can't understand why she wouldn't want to take the deal but then there wouldn't be a show!!  

Her boss at the hospital is going to be a problem!
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Family Secrets

Well the second episode was ok but brother working for him is going to make Grace mad after all she has done for him . I did find putting the dead patient in cupboard rather amusing for some reason but you can see Grace world is certainly going to collapse because eventually she will do something that she can't take back   .

I am still on the fence about this show? do I like it I am not sure.

1x01 Pilot

What a bizarre case with the pregnant 14 year old virgin and the doctors arrogance costing the 8 year old his life was tragic but the way she got Dr. White to investigate it was great, dropping the syringe was the only way out without killing him, that was some temper Paul had before he was killed by Constantine

58 123
Thread